PWE, Answer Yo' Phones!

SakyKinz - Sanctuary
SakyKinz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
i have spent the past 5 hours trying to call pwe regarding a billing issue. i charged from paypal and my money did not go through. 30 minutes later, i am banned from game and unable to access my account in game, and the zhen did not go through here. i refuse to wait days for a pathetic reply from the ticketing system. why is there a phone number to talk to someone about a billing issue if NOBODY is going to answer the damn phone?

BBB link
no wonder BBB gives pwe such a bad rank, even look at the complaints! this is pathetic, get your shiit straight!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SakyKinz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i have spent the past 5 hours trying to call pwe regarding a billing issue. i charged from paypal and my money did not go through. 30 minutes later, i am banned from game and unable to access my account in game, and the zhen did not go through here. i refuse to wait days for a pathetic reply from the ticketing system. why is there a phone number to talk to someone about a billing issue if NOBODY is going to answer the damn phone?

BBB link
    no wonder BBB gives pwe such a bad rank, even look at the complaints! this is pathetic, get your shiit straight!

the link to bbb is bogus. the only way to get a bbb rating is to ask for one and pwi has not, so cannot be rated. pwe is not pwi also, but if you meant this game, send in a ticket and it will be resolved. happened to me also, but was swiftly taken care of thru the ticket system.
  • SakyKinz - Sanctuary
    SakyKinz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    condo2009 wrote: »
    the link to bbb is bogus. the only way to get a bbb rating is to ask for one and pwi has not, so cannot be rated. pwe is not pwi also, but if you meant this game, send in a ticket and it will be resolved. happened to me also, but was swiftly taken care of thru the ticket system.

i understand that, "send in a ticket" but we all know this can take days. i do not want to wait the whole weekend and probably even longer to resolve my account, hence this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i understand that, "send in a ticket" but we all know this can take days. i do not want to wait the whole weekend and probably even longer to resolve my account, hence this

you're just going to have to wait, that's the way it is. also is the weekend so might be Monday earliest.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As said, send a ticket. That's the proper channel. It's happened to me before as well, although just once and I wasn't banned. Plus,I was surprised that the response was fairly quick.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have sent in 3 tickets. All answered/resolved within 24 hours. Yes this is the weekend so you might have to wait a bit...But it is not that bad. The ticket system has always worked well with me.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Billing Team works on Saturday also(i think)so you can expect a reply by tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dey prolly usin' dem free Obozo phones yo.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • SambucaShot - Raging Tide
    SambucaShot - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Unfortunately, this has happened to me. Wasn't actually ANYTHING to do with PWE. It was Paypal that was the problem. For some reason, they disputed a payment of mine, made to PWE, which meant my PW account had to be suspended until they had sorted it out. I was banned for about a month before they sorted it.

You should probably be directing your anger at Paypal, not PW staff.
  • ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I also don't want to wait 1h in the bus to go to work.
    main: psy94
    how about having fun instead of expecting the worse?b:thanks
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Unfortunately, this has happened to me. Wasn't actually ANYTHING to do with PWE. It was Paypal that was the problem. For some reason, they disputed a payment of mine, made to PWE, which meant my PW account had to be suspended until they had sorted it out. I was banned for about a month before they sorted it.

You should probably be directing your anger at Paypal, not PW staff.

Same happened to me last year. My advice to you is to stop using paypal.

You know they cheat you out of your money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]