edited August 2013
    Bind your endgame gear.

Grats on +1.
  • Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Bind your endgame gear.

this^

alot of time, people get heaps of drops or junk in their bag that they wanna npc. In some cases, especially people who have gears on their shortcut bars to easily swap between gears, they can reclick gears that are already equipped which changes its should-be location on the bag and while rushing they can accidentally npc it. ive heard about a few people that this has happened to, from then on, i bound everything i could that can be npced, especially r9 as the quest can only be reset by gms, or nothing can be done at all.

bind your gears, r9, even WTLG cape, cos even if its undroppable or tradeable, you cant npc it by mistake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • XKamii - Archosaur
    XKamii - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    this^

alot of time, people get heaps of drops or junk in their bag that they wanna npc. In some cases, especially people who have gears on their shortcut bars to easily swap between gears, they can reclick gears that are already equipped which changes its should-be location on the bag and while rushing they can accidentally npc it. ive heard about a few people that this has happened to, from then on, i bound everything i could that can be npced, especially r9 as the quest can only be reset by gms, or nothing can be done at all.

bind your gears, r9, even WTLG cape, cos even if its undroppable or tradeable, you cant npc it by mistake.

Everything is bound on my other r9 account :P
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    O_o r9 " does not drop upon dead" ..

... so, u shouldn't be able to drop it.

Also, a friend of mine sold he's r9 piece of gear but he sent a ticket and got it back b:surrender maybe u just keep sending a ticket and more explanation?
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    O_o r9 " does not drop upon dead" ..

... so, u shouldn't be able to drop it.

Also, a friend of mine sold he's r9 piece of gear but he sent a ticket and got it back b:surrender maybe u just keep sending a ticket and more explanation?

Unable to drop, you can still npc it.
  • XKamii - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Well as of right now they asked me not to send duplicate tickets, BUT according to my ticket history there are no other tickets about this issue and all previous tickets that deal with my account have been marked solved. I keep updating the newest ticket stating it is NOT solved and it gets the "solved status" again. -__- This is frustrating.
  • StewieGrifin - Archosaur
    StewieGrifin - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    maybe you shouldn't bot and the gm's would have given your gear back. base quest mobs lol.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can understand accidentally doing this with molds... but the actual gear itself, do you use different peaces of gear? I switch my swords out regularly for different situations, but its always at the top of my inventory. Otherwise, never take your good gear off if you don't need to.

Also put a lock on your inventory. This is another way to stop you from doing it on accident. The only problem with locks though is, once you unlock, it stays that way til you log off.
  • XKamii - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Update:

The staff keeps closing any ticket with no response.