can't trade my 8x tm79 medals for cape

Options
_Shui - Harshlands
_Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
I got 8x tm79 medal but there is no option at Celestial Messenger NPC. Just "Get a Trophy Ticket"
Do I need to be lv 70-90 aswell to trade my 8x medals in? If so this system is bs and they should do something about it -.-
Post edited by _Shui - Harshlands on

Comments

• Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    If Im correct, yes, you need to be on the correct range to get the quest to craft it. (Someone correct me if I am wrong)
    If the tokens are accountstashable, make an alt, level it to 70, buy account stash stone and make the cape on the alt.

EDIT: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/16851
    "Quest Info
    Level: 70 - 90"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    If Im correct, yes, you need to be on the correct range to get the quest to craft it. (Someone correct me if I am wrong)
    If the tokens are accountstashable, make an alt, level it to 70, buy account stash stone and make the cape on the alt.

EDIT: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/16851
    "Quest Info
    Level: 70 - 90"

yeah the account stash would work. I did that once but for the 15 golds account stash I can get a lunar cape --_____--
    edited August 2013
    Options
    When the stones are on sale you can easily (atleast in Sanc) find catshops selling it for 7mil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Not in the mood to lvl a new char to 70 atm --________--
    edited August 2013
    Options
    With the new lowbie quests etc it shouldnt take long to get character to lvl 70.
    (a week maybe?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    you can also use the lowbie to farm jones
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Why not make the cape when u got the last metal? why wait so long.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    With the new lowbie quests etc it shouldnt take long to get character to lvl 70.
    (a week maybe?)

Playing a bit "casual" it takes about 3 weeks. And with casual I mean ~3-5 hours every other day and not focusing on just leveling. If you wanted to you could probably be 70 in less then a week (3-5 days) even with just quests.
    Why not make the cape when u got the last metal? why wait so long.

If you check the Archer sub-forum you'll find the answer.. It's pretty funny actually :x
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Playing a bit "casual" it takes about 3 weeks. And with casual I mean ~3-5 hours every other day and not focusing on just leveling. If you wanted to you could probably be 70 in less then a week (3-5 days) even with just quests.

for the record, you can probably make it in a day by buying less than 10 fc rooms, so, even if you do free heads you end up with a cost of ~10m; still better than lunar cape.
    If you check the Archer sub-forum you'll find the answer.. It's pretty funny actually :x

nothing screams 'powerleveling era' as leveling up from 90 to 93 while thinking if you should make a -int or -chan archerb:chuckle
    you only purge once #yopo
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    for the record, you can probably make it in a day by buying less than 10 fc rooms, so, even if you do free heads you end up with a cost of ~10m; still better than lunar cape.

nothing screams 'powerleveling era' as leveling up from 90 to 93 while thinking if you should make a -int or -chan archerb:chuckle

Nuuoh. I had a long break from pwi when my Archer reached lvl 90 and forgot a lot.
    My main on harshlands was a lvl 100 bm but got banned idk why so I wanted something completely different. I already played almost any class but never really an Archer. So I made this Archer and end up liking it a lot.

Eveything so far so good. Later I was farming the tm79 medals for my cape. It was a struggle to get those and when I had 7 medals I suddenly couldn't find tm79 runs anymore...for months...so I was stuck on lvl 90 for months just cuz I couldnt get that last stupid medal. Then I got sick of pwi and now I came back and AFTER MONTHS I finaly found a tm79 run, got my last damned medal and stored my 8x medals in bank.

And all this struggle and effort over months goes a$$. I also wasted 8m coins.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    And all this struggle and effort over months goes a$$. I also wasted 8m coins.

And that is your own fault. Why you even stored them in your bank and continued leveling while waiting for answer? If you would have looked at your skill descriptions you would have noticed that -chan gear wouldnt have changed much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    And that is your own fault. Why you even stored them in your bank and continued leveling while waiting for answer? If you would have looked at your skill descriptions you would have noticed that -chan gear wouldnt have changed much.

I didn't knew I need to be lv 70-90 aswell to hand in the medals.

Im not very sure if the medals are stashable. I guess the fastest and cheapest way to lvl a char would be making a Seeker. xD Those **** always get free exp rooms on Harshlands.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    If database is correct they are stashable.
    Also you can check it by moving your cursor over the item, if its not stashable there will be "Unable to be put in Account Stash"
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/22146
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    If database is correct they are stashable.
    Also you can check it by moving your cursor over the item, if its not stashable there will be "Unable to be put in Account Stash"
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/22146

Doesn't say something of the like.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    you can also use the lowbie to farm jones

Thank you pw for adding the jones quest and for this more toon will be created for the soul purpose of just farming coin lol make a whole account full of low ogles and just do those as a daily to be rich as hell.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Thank you pw for adding the jones quest and for this more toon will be created for the soul purpose of just farming coin lol make a whole account full of low ogles and just do those as a daily to be rich as hell.

Would be horribly boring tho xD Maybe one toon for lvl 61-70 and one for lvl 71-80 on both accounts.. 2.8mil profit /day and maybe doable without throwing the computer out the window. I'm not one to do stuff over and over and over and over, why I like playing mmorpgs is a mystery xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    got my last damned medal and stored my 8x medals in bank.

I really don't understand this.... when you get your last medal you are right at the NPC, why not just make the cape? Or go grab your other medals from the bank if you didn't have them on you and make it right away. Didn't you want the cape to use right away? I was always excited to make and use fancy new gear the minute I could. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Brains of a gnat.
    Just get the t3 cape and stop being so fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I really don't understand this.... when you get your last medal you are right at the NPC, why not just make the cape? Or go grab your other medals from the bank if you didn't have them on you and make it right away. Didn't you want the cape to use right away? I was always excited to make and use fancy new gear the minute I could. xD

He didnt know should he get -int or -chan cape..
    *facedesks*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Idk what alt to make on this Archer account to stash the 8x medals. Seeker wouldnt make much use of my Archers int gear. Also I don't wanna make a bm or sin again...maybe a dex Barb or so :D
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Or just make an alt to do the Jolly Jones dailies to get easy coins?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Idk what alt to make on this Archer account to stash the 8x medals. Seeker wouldnt make much use of my Archers int gear. Also I don't wanna make a bm or sin again...maybe a dex Barb or so :D

Aps Psy
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Aps Psy

Already got a 94 sage psy on Morai Server...but aps psy...hmm :P
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I decided for a dex Barb at all and I can confirm that the medals are stashable. Just got my tm79 int cape finally :P