89 Culti problem

Kurose - Dreamweaver
Kurose - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
So, my seeker is 89 and went for the cultivation to make her sage, talked to the sage NPC and did what it told me without a doubting anything.... here comes the problem ... I get to the FB part and get Eden.. and notice the culti is sacrifice.. how did it end up like that? I'm 100% sure I talked to the Sage NPC. I didn't do the FB yet, so can something be done? I don't want to wait until 100 to turn into sage =.= b:cryb:cryb:cry

QQ I want my chi skill and sage spark =/ I hate even the thought of being a demon seeker
Post edited by Kurose - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OMG i never heard about this problem before, i think you should submit a ticket & ask for help from Support Team maybe they can do something. If they cannot then i guess you have to stick with demon then later on change it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you talked to Mo Zun by accident you will have to finish your celestial cultivation and then switch
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Kurose - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    If you talked to Mo Zun by accident you will have to finish your celestial cultivation and then switch

Before starting culti I looked at the NPC name and was Master Li - Sage Guide -.-" I should have looked at the quest too and google it to make sure >< Guess I'll try with a ticket if not..oh well getting stuck till 100..the joy.....
    OMG i never heard about this problem before, i think you should submit a ticket & ask for help from Support Team maybe they can do something. If they cannot then i guess you have to stick with demon then later on change it.

I did see someone some time ago having this problem and brushed it off to silliness or something..till I ended up like him/her... -.-" I still can't believe it
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    At least it's a seeker that's going to easily get into full delta squads lol
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Don't trash the Culti Quest or else you won't be able to get it back then. As for this particular quest you can't give up > http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/2818
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kurose - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Don't trash the Culti Quest or else you won't be able to get it back then. As for this particular quest you can't give up > http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/2818

The culti chain quests can't be deleted at all, not even that part. I looked =/ so I need a GM to do it for me
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Good Luck i hope your problem gets addressed & resolved quickly,But normally it takes within 3 days to get reply from Support Team excluding weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kurose - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Good Luck i hope your problem gets addressed & resolved quickly,But normally it takes within 3 days to get reply from Support Team excluding weekend.

Well I submitted a ticket and I won't do the FB part until I get a reply on it b:sad
    b:cute Thank you for trying to help me, I appreciate it ^^.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    You are Strongly Welcome Kurose ! f:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]