Psychic Gear

Kripton - Lothranis
Kripton - Lothranis Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Psychic
I want to make a psy for NW/TW and i searched quite a bit and i could not find the best gear for him, only old threads but that gear died long ago.

I mean besides R9 which i cannot afford atm, but i have a sin that can farm, so i was thinking about G16 maybe?

If any1 could tell me which is the best gear i would appreciate.
Post edited by Kripton - Lothranis on

Comments

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well if not R9 then the only thing possible is G16
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Kripton - Lothranis
    edited July 2013
    Yeah but full set G16?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes full set g16.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Kripton - Lothranis
    edited July 2013
    What about neck and belt?
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    G14 warsong pdef belt from running warsong. If you're lucky your squad would consist of people who no longer need to farm inscriptions.

G14 pdef cube neck: run more cube of fate, get warsouls from NW
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    The options when leaving out the most expensive ones (r9, NW stuff, etc) :

The 4 armor parts (chest, leggings, boots, wrists) : G16 would be easiest/cheapest to get. Only other good option I see is r8r. r8r is good and rather easy to get but has the huge downside of being bound to 1 character.

Cape : G16 if you chose G16 above, for the set bonus. Other options are wings of cloudcharger/matchless wings (probably a bit expensive) or TM cape like the Torment one with double +phys def.

Hat : G16 for set bonus, if not there is warsoul of heaven or ence's scar that are pretty good.

Necklace : Cube necklace is the only good one I can think of. There are some decent ones but none really worth refining to much.

Belt : Warsong or Jungle. Final past map belt is also pretty decent.

Rings : Lunar rings are the best rings without costing to much.

Shards : you probably won't go for very high shards like JoSD, so I'd suggest a mix of garnets and citrines of the grade you can afford.

Weapon : G16 is really good. R8r can also be nice, for purify proc or def lvl add. You don't really have the bound factor on weapon, as I doubt you're going to have more then 1 psychic on an account.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you're planning to PvP I'd also suggest R8r weapon for the defence levels.
    Don't get it for the Purify; R8r weapons don't proc enough to make Purify worth getting over a good amount of defence levels.

Full G16 Nirvana is the way to go but I'd suggest grabbing a WOCC or the Torment cape for the physical defence add. Swap out and use the G16 Nirvana cape when you want to do some massive damage and you know you're safe or under an IG or something.

Ornaments, Cube necklace, Warsong (or Jungle) belt and Lunar rings are really the best option you can have for a relatively low budget, their price has gone down.

I'd suggest Morai shards and Incomparables from the weekly SoT and Abaddon. They are quite nice and relatively cheap, it just may take a while to get them.

Refine using Tisha & Tienkang, it will be much cheaper. It should be easy to get a +7 and all the gear with some patience.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kripton - Lothranis
    edited July 2013
    Tyvm all of you, helped a lot