A special place for a kiss..

Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
Hi!
Let`s say that i had met someone special and for our very first kiss I want to pick a special place in PW, so please help me to choose a nice location with a beautiful view, please provide coords and pics if you have, thks a lot for your help. b:chuckle
Post edited by Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi!
    Let`s say that i had met someone special and for our very first kiss I want to pick a special place in PW, so please help me to choose a nice location with a beautiful view, please provide coords and pics if you have, thks a lot for your help. b:chuckle

You are actually willing to do romantic stuff ingame...>.< I suggest you rather meet this person in real Life and present her some flowers and maybe a candle light dinner, that would be a great opportunity for a first kiss...not ingame man >.<

BUT if you would do it ingame anyways I would go look around at sanctuary somewhere in that area^^
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    N.W is the best place for dating,chating,kissing & loving. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You are actually willing to do romantic stuff ingame...>.< I suggest you rather meet this person in real Life and present her some flowers and maybe a candle light dinner, that would be a great opportunity for a first kiss...not ingame man >.<

+1

Do you wanna kiss your monitor or what?
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    b:cute It's pixel LOVE. But i have seen few couples who met in this game then got married in RL & they're living happily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Some people feel this game IS their life, and only life. In-game is RL, RL doesn't exist. Sad to say. I don't see a facination with pixels and if you haven't spoken to them in RL on the phone, then you should be aware of those that are males who make female toon, and vice versa, to take advantage of the weak minded. Especially avoid those that use the word/name smexy, it's old sweaty heavy set women with moles amd hair on their lip lol. Nothing personal and I haven't had any experience with anyone using that word, but for some reason, I hate that word and that's what that word always reminds me of lol.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    On the lips.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    The bridge by sanctuary is pretty, really any of the pretty areas in-game will do. If you want to take her on an in-game date. I suppose. >>

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The bridge by sanctuary is pretty, really any of the pretty areas in-game will do. If you want to take her on an in-game date. I suppose. >>

lol @ in-game date
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    lol @ in-game date

Eh, it's not for me personally. But for anyone who has played this game for any real duration, there are obviously many who do like to do it. And since I know of a couple who not only got married but had a kid that met through PWI, it's not like it isn't possible. I'm sure they aren't going to immediately jump to meeting each other IRL, so if they want to have a date in-game instead of Skype, who cares?

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thegreatgargame
    thegreatgargame Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All you people seems to think everyone in this game live in the same country. Or even the same continent. It's called international for a reason =S I know a couple who live in different country's and been talking to each other for years and just recently met for the first time IRL.

As for a spot I agree with Venus, Sanctuary is a good place.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The bridge by sanctuary is pretty

Only if you want that creepy old Hsuhsien guy watching you make out. b:shocked

Depending on your levels, parts of Lothranis are really pretty. And Morai is nice on the land near where you teleport in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    While i am no advocate of online relationships, this is 2013 afterall, and in the digital age where people are glued to their phones, texting, online on their computers, and losing the socialability of human interaction face to face, who am I to judge. I've had a few interested in online dating me, but I'm a perma-bachelor in the game and just not interested.

But, as for the original question, Sanctuary area around the cherry blossom trees. Just don't forget your pixellated, ribbed, and fish killing Durex.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Some people feel this game IS their life, and only life. In-game is RL, RL doesn't exist. Sad to say. I don't see a facination with pixels and if you haven't spoken to them in RL on the phone, then you should be aware of those that are males who make female toon, and vice versa, to take advantage of the weak minded. Especially avoid those that use the word/name smexy, it's old sweaty heavy set women with moles amd hair on their lip lol. Nothing personal and I haven't had any experience with anyone using that word, but for some reason, I hate that word and that's what that word always reminds me of lol.

A couple of things...

1. heavy set women? Who cares what someone weighs? Really, you're that shallow? Of course you are this is the internet. Spare me.

2. I met my now real life husband on this game, I'd say ... oh a couple years ago. Before we ever talked on the phone we "dated" in game. It's safer. Why would you just throw caution to the wind these days? It took us almost 3 years to finally get together in real life and actually get married. There is nothing wrong with dating in a game, or on a dating site, or anywhere else.

3. On Topic, Oh, what type of climate are you looking for? I have several beautiful places to hang out. There are places in Heaven where there are these bridges and houses in the skies. There its a killer boat in Hell next to a couple statues on a lake I like to sit at. Also Morai has a lot of places. Down in the Earthguard and Tide born areas.... Hell I used to love the little "towns" outside of Dreamweaver Port to just relax. Or go on into Nightscream Isle and sit on the beach. Sooooo many places in this game =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Do it on a PK server. Nothing beats getting stealthganked by a random sin while on a date b:laugh
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No one has mentioned the starting area for the Seeker/Mystic. I find it rather beautiful, definitely my taste rather than the falling petals in Sanctuary and Galeroar for a snowy, cuddle session xD. Overall, I think you should find a place YOU find "romantic" in a sense because seems Sanctuary is popular and Morai and Heaven, so its not really a unique area. . and if someone mentions the Pierced Heart Lake again ((ive had many friends tell me "This is our spot where we first in-game kissed)) I will scream.

So sure in-game romances can lead to RL happiness no judge on it being as mentioned, the "digital era" and I've had my fair share of it and I get closer when I'm able to speak with the said person because it leads to more so we don't know his story. Grats to those who have found their other half and still living happily.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • Tye - Harshlands
    Tye - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    heavy set women? Who cares what someone weighs? Really, you're that shallow? Of course you are this is the internet. Spare me.

Oh please, there's plenty of people who don't want to be with someone who weighs a lot. Jeez, it's called preference. I don't want to date a heavyset woman either. I also only date white women who keep their hair atleast shoulder length and no missing limbs. Have nothing against non-white women with short hair that are missing an arm, I just don't want to date them and are strictly friends territory. So, anyone who turns down a date asked by someone who's fat/overweight/obese (whatever you want to call it. They all pretty much mean the same thing, you weigh too much) is automatically shallow? That's laughable b:surrender

Edit: The rest cut off for some reason. Just suggested FB59 (water and wood area) and tideborn area(looks nightish all the time)as places that look nice
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    On the lips.

So far, this is the best response.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So far, this is the best response.

I could think of other places but not really appropriate for a first date b:shutup
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Do you wanna kiss your monitor or what?

bleh...A guy in my hometown was just arrested for having sex in an alley with a rubber raft someone threw out to the trash....

I think the monitor sounds pretty respectable to me :p
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I could think of other places but not really appropriate for a first date b:shutup

My thoughts exactly. Thus, the quoted was the best response.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • krzysiek2242
    krzysiek2242 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This game needs a massive revamp and need to upgrade to a new engine. Graphics are old! Not even close to being realistic.

On to the question: I'd say fly around together . . . the sunshine/set actually looks really nice raining down on the land. Just pick a bright and happy place, many locations ingame will do.
  • Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Immolation camp.
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • lilpriss
    lilpriss Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Honestly I wish you luck. I know you can find love on PWI. I did. For all those shooting it down.... I met my husband almost 5 years ago on game and we got married 2 years ago. It is possible. We also have a son. Good Luck to you and I would try Sanctuary. It is beautiful.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This game needs a massive revamp and need to upgrade to a new engine. Graphics are old! Not even close to being realistic.

Why do people complain about this so much lately? I've been popping onto some other games to try them out and they end up bothering me because the graphics here look so much better. I love how this game is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why do people complain about this so much lately? I've been popping onto some other games to try them out and they end up bothering me because the graphics here look so much better. I love how this game is.

True. If i think of Games like -snip- or *** or other PWEs Games like FW their graphic just annoys me. I like PWIs somewhat "simple" but colorful graphics. Its not so dark and fuzzy like other games that try to look too realistic. Ive never seen any MMO with such great graphics.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    True. If i think of Games like -snip- or *** or other PWEs Games like FW their graphic just annoys me. I like PWIs somewhat "simple" but colorful graphics. Its not so dark and fuzzy like other games that try to look too realistic. Ive never seen any MMO with such great graphics.

+1

I played NW and by level 5 I was sick of all the muddy browns and greys and greens.
    And I have yet to see a water simulation as awesome as pwi's (At max water ofc)
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    PWI is old yeah but the graphics of this game is really nice,beautiful just look at the Tellus City and it's nearby area or City of Plume soo beautiful made anyone can fall in love with this places. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The only thing keeping me from other F2p MMO's is their lack of full custom character creation,they all have a set preset on the other MMO's and that's crappy.PW make a player look unique and its toon design rivals any other MMO I have seen to date.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The only thing keeping me from other F2p MMO's is their lack of full custom character creation,they all have a set preset on the other MMO's and that's crappy.PW make a player look unique and its toon design rivals any other MMO I have seen to date.

I agree. Presets in this game are far superior to others. The range of the presets and their individual customizations are leaps and bounds above others.

Shhhh! Other games might find out and steal PW's secret to success. b:shutup

@OP -

For a random location, Sizzer's suggestion is what came to mind for me. Ancient Ruins or something like that, right outside of Tellus. Lush, wall-like waterfall for cover - a prefect 'private rendezvous' location that's like a secret garden.

But, maybe you should pick a location that means something to the 2 of you?...ijs.

Good luck! b:victory