How some debuffs work in increase/decrease dmg taken

Options
slamstone
slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well i guess this is as good as any other place to post this.

I'dd like to ask your opinions on some reduce dmg/ increase dmg stuff.
Idk if it matters but im interested from pvp point of view.

1. Solid Shield+Wind Shield (let's say at lvl 10 both with no benefits from genie stats)

will the dmg be reduced 50%? or 35% and then 15% applied to 65% (therefore a 9.75% actual reduce)? and if so the dmg reduction acts in the order they were casted or not?

2. Invoke+Wind Shield (same scenarion as above)...duh....wind shield should reduce 15% out of 10% but still...

more examples can be given (guardian light+wind shield), but for the sake of discussion the reduction applies chronological by what was casted first?(skill or genie)

same thing with increasing dmg debuffs:

HF+Subsea Strike....dmg increased by 130%? or 30% out of 2Xdmg (HFed Dmg) therefore 160% compared to dmg dealt non debuffed? (should be 130% but still....)

Probably these questions were asked sooo many times....but trying to search it is tricky as piles of threads contain too many common words. ikr...me nab b:surrender
Post edited by slamstone on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    HF + amp should multiply iirc, i supose subsea as well.

I suppose the defensive ones do too, meaning the 9.75%. Not sure though just logic and to bump the thread for someone who does know :)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html