Assassin AOE's

Options
nyabing
nyabing Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Assassin
Being a sin and looking at our own skills doesnt feel like sins should have a better looking AOE?? For example, subsea is ok in its atributes and so but the effect like throwing away blue bananas is just too bad... theres so many cool effect on the other classes AOE that i think the sins should at least be updated on that despising the low AOE damage, so i just go for the looks. Rift also could have some ajustments to be better looking. I dont mean that this class should have super massive effects either or super laggy effects, just some adjustments.

Just my opinion, if you agree feel free to add your sugestion, im curious about what sins think of it. If you disagree i would like to know why also since counter critics are also productive. b:laugh
105\105\103 Assassin ~ got others but nobody cares anyways.
Too lazy, always.
Post edited by nyabing on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Toxic current and earthen rift look just fine
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • nyabing
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Toxic current and earthen rift look just fine

i agree on that, "looks fine" even so rift could be a little better, ill just link something that i think that could be some sort of an example but i dont ask something like that either. If so i would just play that b:chuckle

that circle aoe that resemble holy path circle effect look way better than Subsea Strike nomatter how you look at it >> the rest i let you reflect about hehe >> http://youtu.be/lEFwSrIItQw
    Too lazy, always.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    i think ER could get a makeover, but SubSea is mostly a debuff, the effect is probably to somewhat appear like you are striping away some defenses in a way. If you actually ever kill someone with it alone, they are very badly geared
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • nyabing
    edited July 2013
    Options
    i think ER could get a makeover, but SubSea is mostly a debuff, the effect is probably to somewhat appear like you are striping away some defenses in a way. If you actually ever kill someone with it alone, they are very badly geared

haha that true actually, but i dont mean that it should have damage increased (at least subsea) just a apearance change... cant get to like the effect :P
    but thank you for the observation b:victory
    Too lazy, always.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Technically, it isn't; it's a curse to take more damage directly, not a defense reduction (which makes it awesome because at endgame simple def reduction sucks).

But still, blue bananas is about the best description I've ever heard lol
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • nyabing
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Technically, it isn't; it's a curse to take more damage directly, not a defense reduction (which makes it awesome because at endgame simple def reduction sucks).

But still, blue bananas is about the best description I've ever heard lol

b:laugh it sure fits the skill... and true about that all but the only thing i really blaming is the effect haha i could blame about much other stuff but that theres already many people doing so i decided to blame on something else (joke!)
    Too lazy, always.