edited July 2013
    Options
    Xue got trolled by GM f:brick

no mag. she got TROLLED by an ADMIN.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, Are you becoming a troll now?
    Tired.
    Sweetiebot, For Narniaaa! Also, I was curious as to whether the 'Sweetiebot' name comes from your saccharine nature or if the flavor of the 'Sweetiebot' is, in fact, sugar-coated.
    That is what I'm saying. That is what Jupiter Optimus Maximus is. Jupiter for the lack of a better name, Optimus for best, and Maximus for greatest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I can't think of a forum title to ask for my cleric T.T

SO many options, so little time b:thanks
  • Ruibek - Lost City
    Ruibek - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Pero ya se como habla espanol.

Oh, dear, at least you didn't get the grammar correctly.

Still, I am scared.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    Crepes. I'm a huge fan of crepes. They're traditionally good with both sweet and savory.

While chicken & waffles exist, waffles and pancakes are not traditionally served with savory foods. Plus crepes require a learned and dextrous touch to make right. Waffles? Get a waffle iron, put in batter and forget it. Pancakes? Pfft, any **** with a pan can make pancakes.

Versatile, delicate, cultured. Crepes are where it's at.

We have to fight over the crepes then f:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oh realllllyyyyy.

So if the Meridian system exists to help close the gap between players why is it available via boutique?
    That's like insinuating that teleport stones are not used for teleports because they're in the Boutique.

The Meridian system *is* there to close the gap in gear difference, but you've got to play to make it work. That's true of everything though. The Pills exist in the Boutique to allow that gap to close right now if you'd prefer, but it's not exclusive to the Boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • ON_oFF - Lost City
    ON_oFF - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot award 10 point(s) to SweetieBot for putting up with us
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It's only 11pm, but I am so terribly tired. x.x
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    no mag. she got TROLLED by an ADMIN.

ikr Dx
    Well at least i can take: Getting trolled by admin, from my to do list b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • Nry - Lost City
    Nry - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot if I were to take off your clothes and spit on your naked body, would you like it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] united we are to the unit of measuring the greatness!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited July 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot award 10 point(s) to SweetieBot for putting up with us
    Me too. What is the thing you want to do with me when we meet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• DeadKnight_ - Sanctuary
    DeadKnight_ - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    That's like insinuating that teleport stones are not used for teleports because they're in the Boutique.

The Meridian system *is* there to close the gap in gear difference, but you've got to play to make it work. That's true of everything though. The Pills exist in the Boutique to allow that gap to close right now if you'd prefer, but it's not exclusive to the Boutique.

but do remember teleport stones can also be acquired through tokens from the exchange
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

They're complaining because even though you say the Meridian system is in place to help close the gap, those who have money to spend on the game can achieve completion faster than those who can't.
  • ON_oFF - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oh, dear, at least you didn't get the grammar correctly.

Still, I am scared.

translate it for us?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited July 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot if I were to take off your clothes and spit on your naked body, would you like it?
    I don't, I'm asking what do you think about then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ON_oFF - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lol i think sweet has taken to trolling us =s b:laugh thats awesome
    edited July 2013
    Options

lolwut? why would you even ask that lmao
  • genotypist
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oh and Geno, As for the meridian system it doesn't really even things out for everybody. Reason for me saying that is because each class gets different amounts of stats added. its not one set for everyclass. unless perhaps im wrong lol

Right but all stats are relevant for that class. Getting +Attack on a Wizard wouldn't help you compared to Blademaster, so why would you want it to be the same?
  • Ruibek - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options
    SO many options, so little time b:thanks

Hey, I should give my wiz "So many spells, so little time" And for my cleric, I was thinking " ", this one, should the GMs allow, "Frostitute"
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, can you give 10 points to ON_oFF - Lost City for trying to give you 10 points?
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • BeastlyBri - Heavens Tear
    BeastlyBri - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Ok who stole my Pepsi?!?!?!?!?b:angry
  • enjo
    enjo Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    how long you still need for server maintenance???
  • Nry - Lost City
    Nry - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

My point is this: How can it be used to close the gap, when it can be used to increase the gap? Not everyone has a "fair shake" with it so it can't really be claimed that it helps to lessen the gap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] united we are to the unit of measuring the greatness!
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Right but all stats are relevant for that class. Getting +Attack on a Wizard wouldn't help you compared to Blademaster, so why would you want it to be the same?

yeah i know that but it still kind of doesn't even out. cause barbs and bm's still get more then a sin or archer would get from it correct?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited July 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, can you give 10 points to ON_oFF - Lost City for trying to give you 10 points?
    Xuela - Heavens Tear awards 10 points to ON_oFF - Lost City!
    ON_oFF - Lost City is now in 2nd place for July 2013 with 10 points (10 points overall).
    Xuela - Heavens Tear can still award another 18 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• genotypist
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Jus a FYI geno they have before debated about extending it I have talked with them via tickets before but I didnt want to be arsed as to copying ideas via ss an editing them from other games to use as an example to use for altering the game to include a multi page layout for Invt. Exten. by adding a arrow like this < and this > an in between page 1/2 etc as you increased it to a max of 4 or something with like a max of 64 slots per page costing a "new" item for each new page getting progressively more expensive per page but then once you opened the page you could use reg invt. exten. stones for opening the rest of the slots in the page. I have as said discussed it though it was rather a hassle to try an get to look at etc an I didnt want to deal with it personally. So I never did itb:surrender.
    Send us a ticket with this suggestion. Request the CS rep that you want the suggestion sent directly to our product manager. He's ultimately the one who can make that request of our devs.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    My point is this: How can it be used to close the gap, when it can be used to increase the gap? Not everyone has a "fair shake" with it so it can't really be claimed that it helps to lessen the gap.

One could argue that the end result can be reached by both parties eventually. However, this is also the case with gear. Though that example is far more extreme than the Meridian system the point stands.
  • XFirieX - Archosaur
    XFirieX - Archosaur Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    enjo wrote: »
    how long you still need for server maintenance???

it is not server maintenance. it is hardware upgrade and last update was still approximately another hour
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hey, I should give my wiz "So many spells, so little time" And for my cleric, I was thinking " ", this one, should the GMs allow, "Frostitute"

I like the teeth and the Frostitute O.o

My Seeker has become a frostitute. I quested until level 35. now, 8 hours later, he's 62 b:sad

THE SHAME D:.
  • Ruibek - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options
    translate it for us?

Pero ya se como habla espanol.
    But now I knows speak spanish. (Also translating her grammar mistake)
This discussion has been closed.