MObile payment price is increasing

Options
Argo_eldas - Sanctuary
Argo_eldas - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
b:sad......Now i know that there's been balancing of prices going on inthe payment system, but this has been a problem to me for i can ONly use the mobile payment system, but the charges have gone to unfair limits...they were changed before but that wasn't a big problem and now after the latest expansion...i really DON'T feel like charging my phone balance for SUCH LOW zen amount....

If you can all please revert to the last prices, or decrease it to fair amount.........pleeeeeaaaseee my fellow PWI members/GMs I need your help :(

b:surrenderb:surrenderb:sad
Post edited by Argo_eldas - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I don't think PWI has any choice about that. Phone payment is really expensive, maybe you should consider farming money in game instead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)