Someone in my faction's forums made a thread today with an interesting question.
We have all these pets; have you ever thought what gender they are?
I know people who actually name their pets probably have a set gender in mind when they do so but why did you choose to give that gender to your pet?
I'll start the discussion with talking about my main pets (and pets I have in the bag at the moment, still sorting what to keep/evolve and what to remove)!
- Hercules (Atlas), obviously looks like a male.
- Phoenix (Candy) was originally going to consider is as a female but it was a gift from my game husband so I decided to name it after his in-game name so my Phoenix ended up being a male.
- Harpy (Althea), obviously a female.
- Hatchling (Wakalari), to me it looked like a male even though it's just bones, so I went with that.
- Kowlin (Midnight), for me the Kowlin has always been a female.
- Windwalking Piggy (Cupcake), definitely a female for me.
- Shaodu Cub (Dodo), I considered it a male.