Astral Shard Quest

LunarWolf - Dreamweaver
LunarWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
I was gathering mats around Sanctuary and got a couple of them Astral Shards (whose NPC is supposedly missing).
So, I get this hunch that maybe I should go check it out and all.
Alright, accept, go to the designated NPC and guess who I found: our missing Lu Zah! f:cute f:grin

I thought the devs removed him from this version? genotypist said they wanted to remove some quest involving that NPC --> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=19041751&postcount=7

Well I finished the quest, got some EXP, spirit, rep, coins and a beautiful sapphire shard.
It involved a treasure map, which led me to the Swamp where I received a shock treatment. f:shock f:faint

All in all, I'm really glad the NPC is back because some of my toons had the quest since forever. Also it a one time quest, so if you have extra shards you can't reaquire the quest on the same character.

Hurray for Lu Zah, the lost one! :D
When all else fails play dead - You got teh zombie balls b:chuckle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LunarWolf - 100 mystic | Ordelia - 100 cleric | Mightena - 9x veno | Garudi - 9x psy | various alts and stuff...
Post edited by LunarWolf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• mseligraves
    mseligraves Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So when that mob comes up, the immune to damage one, that's the end of the quest?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So when that mob comes up, the immune to damage one, that's the end of the quest?
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

mseligraves replied to a message that was 2 months 5 days 9 hours 47 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Yes, I even tried to kill him, but he stunned my Wizard until his (mob's) self-death.