Rankings

Options
Geshwur - Raging Tide
Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
._. Please oh please fix the Rankings page PWI D=

According to the information I got from y'all my kills should put me in rankings, but I'm not there D=
Current Gears
pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
Post edited by Geshwur - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You can submit a ticket and ask what your kill count is. They do answer. Also, you can look at the rankings over on the French version

I hope this helps you out .

b:bye
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You can submit a ticket and ask what your kill count is. They do answer. Also, you can look at the rankings over on the French version

I hope this helps you out .

b:bye

The French ranking is broken too.

I think before people was able to see their kills on core connect or something like that, they should try to put that back that would avoid the ticket about the amount of kills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I think before people was able to see their kills on core connect or something like that, they should try to put that back that would avoid the ticket about the amount of kills.

Agreed. Seriously...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    99+% who play do not care about rankings anyway. I say leave it broke.
  • enishiro
    enishiro Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I guess im part of the 1%. Also, 87% of statistics are made up...
    edited July 2013
    Options
    condo2009 wrote: »

Maybe for PVE servers like Morai, but PVP servers do care about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    99+%

What is this new math lingo you speak? I need to learn this math lingo, might save my life.

ninety nine plus percent???? makes no sense.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

just lol... where did you dream up this 99+% number out of? b:chuckle a LOT more than only 1% do care about the rankings...

First off, you have the people that do take the PvP aspect of the game quite seriously, or seriously enough as to why they bought all that nice top $ gear to begin with...

Second, you have people such as myself... we watch the PvP and KvD rankings to know who the top people are to compete with when we start taking PvP as seriously... at some point, this group of people ends up in the first group...

Third, you ALSO have the total spectators, that like to stay tuned to the PvP show and the competitors, like watching any scorings to any other sport with scores...

So I am quite certain the PvP and KvD rankings are of interest to FAAAAAR more than just 1% b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

<- 1 % :/ its the only interesting thing left, when you are max geared and have seen every squaremeter in the oh so perfect world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • _Josh_ - Raging Tide
    _Josh_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    The french rankings have been being updated. Though they have not in the last two days, and they only update people who are currently on the page. They do not add new people who meet the ranking qualification (which i can not obtain because pwi support keeps side stepping the question). Like my BM is at 2700+ kills and i know that because i ask almost weekly for my pvp count.

So i recommend just asking them for your pvp count....because when has pwi ever fixed anything gesh?
    edited July 2013
    Options
    The french rankings have been being updated. Though they have not in the last two days, and they only update people who are currently on the page. They do not add new people who meet the ranking qualification (which i can not obtain because pwi support keeps side stepping the question). Like my BM is at 2700+ kills and i know that because i ask almost weekly for my pvp count.

So i recommend just asking them for your pvp count....because when has pwi ever fixed anything gesh?

Nah the French ranking doesn't update for everyone, my bf is on it and it doesn't update him since at least a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Third, you ALSO have the total spectators, that like to stay tuned to the PvP show and the competitors, like watching any scorings to any other sport with scores...

Ewwww f:horror
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

this entire post is completely wrong but i cant bother to explain how the ranking works once again b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry