Zanryu will you...

Options
Zheii - Archosaur
Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Chronicles
SO!
Like... Yea.. I guess this is it o.o, A week or so ago I found an old thread.. and it like inspired me to want to do this and stuff and yea... I'm like rambling and like... ramble ramble ramble ramble... I'm nervous be patient with me D:!

So... like... I've been close friends with someone awesome for awhile now... and... like... we can't get married in game cause we're on different servers so... ummm....

Zanryu (Zambie) will you forum marry me?

I know it's super corny and stuff but I want to anyways :I

I has rings and stuffs D:
Untitled.jpg

We can be all sweet and cute and have a little traditional ceremony and invite everyone and stuff. I mean looks we could be like this!
94AEUQka0bM.jpg

Truth be told I don't even know how a forum marriage works... o.o'

But that is beside the point, I do hope you say yes, cause after we have our forum marriage we can have forum babies and live in a forum mansion and and and.. like.. yea, be all stuff and stuff... o-o'

So what say you Zambie hunny? :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
Post edited by Zheii - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oh gosh. You've just made me the happiest girl here! Yes, Connie, yes! Yes!! I will forum marry you!

Actually, wait. You're probably the happiest girl here so I'll just be the happiest guy here. That works better, awesome. You've made me the happiest guy here! b:cute

Looking forward to the making babies part b:sin
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oh gosh. You've just made me the happiest girl here! Yes, Connie, yes! Yes!! I will forum marry you!

Actually, wait. You're probably the happiest girl here so I'll just be the happiest guy here. That works better, awesome. You've made me the happiest guy here! b:cute

Looking forward to the making babies part b:sin

Naaaaaawwww Yay!!!!!! >3<

*puts you on a leach* GOT YOU!!

Haha.. I'm totally kidding XD
    But when shall we has the ceremony and who shall host it? o-o?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Naaaaaawwww Yay!!!!!! >3<

*puts you on a leach* GOT YOU!!

Haha.. I'm totally kidding XD
    But when shall we has the ceremony and who shall host it? o-o?

Hell if I know, and the only one wearing a leash here will be you b:sin

How does one even host a forum wedding?
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hell if I know, and the only one wearing a leash here will be you b:sin

How does one even host a forum wedding?

Pftt, no way :<
    And I honestly have no clue o_o

WTB > people to host a forum wedding(?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Can I be the flower deerfox :3?
    I won't eat (too many of) them, promise!
    Hnnn....I actually have a wedding script saved somewhere that I really wanted to use for an in-game wedding, since the people getting married weren't on their characters during the ceremony and stuff, so I wanted to hold one of them D: Didn't get to use it, though....

I can adapt it for forum-wedding things and put it here if you want :3?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hnnn....I actually have a wedding script saved somewhere that I really wanted to use for an in-game wedding, since the people getting married weren't on their characters during the ceremony and stuff, so I wanted to hold one of them D: Didn't get to use it, though....

Of course you can! Oh I probably need a best man huh? And Connie needs a maid of honor! So much to plan so much to do!
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options

I can adapt it for forum-wedding things and put it here if you want :3?

Naaawwww Veni that would be lovely!! thankies<33 :3
    Of course you can! Oh I probably need a best man huh? And Connie needs a maid of honor! So much to plan so much to do!

...hmmm o_o ahh... weddings are hard work ;_;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options

PffffffffffaskDecus*grossily joking*
    Who does Zheii know on forum that could do that? I'd think you could.. like... I don't know, ask Dan or something o_o?
    Yeah forum marriages seem really weird the more you talk about them...
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options

Who does Zheii know on forum that could do that? I'd think you could.. like... I don't know, ask Dan or something o_o?

Gah lol ;_;
    Let's just go to forum Vegas and get married by a forum fake Elvis D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options

Stop putting a damper on our special day! IT HAS TO BE PERFECT!!! b:cry
    Gah lol ;_;
    Let's just go to forum Vegas and get married by a forum fake Elvis D:

Oh darling. No, I want this to be perfect for you. I want you to look back on this day and remember it fondly!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Naaawwww Veni that would be lovely!! thankies<33 :3

...hmmm o_o ahh... weddings are hard work ;_;

Which part(s), the wedding script or the flower thing :3?
    If there was an exchanging of vowthingies, would you guys want to do the thing where you have little post exchanges inbetween the different parts or just do it all in one solid part....?

Edits::also I have to go to meetings so sorry I can't keep up with the aksgdnksdngsa pace for a bit x3.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oh darling. No, I want this to be perfect for you. I want you to look back on this day and remember it fondly!

Oh Zambie dear it's okay! I will I will don't worry<3 xD

Which part(s), the wedding script or the flower thing :3?
    If there was an exchanging of vowthingies, would you guys want to do the thing where you have little post exchanges inbetween the different parts or just do it all in one solid part....?

Both parts! you'll make the cutest flower bearer ever o_o!
    hmmm well idk I'll leave that part up to Zambie o-o (Mawhahaha leaving the hard decisions to the husband am I a good wife? ;D)

And that's okay Veni<3 :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Yay for more pointless spam. \o/ Gonna grab my plusone, yo~
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options

*Pats Decus* I thought you didn't like posting in the off topic section? :O

Also btw, wanna come to our forum wedding? :3
    I'll do you a formal invite and everything!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Plus one too.

Don't forget to invite me to the divorce. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options

3:< Being the brussel sprout of the holiday plate is perfectily fine on just about any off-topic thread but do 'ya have to put dampers on events like (forum) weddings too, geez. Regardless of how silly it is. It's very silly, but I wouldn't nessesarily call it spam. Since there's people mentally really involved in it, 'pparentily...

And okay, Zheii :3 I'm back, by the by.
    Nomnom flowers~ (I mean, decorate fancy flowers~... yeah~....)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Plus two for spam thread. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oh Zambie dear it's okay! I will I will don't worry<3 xD

Both parts! you'll make the cutest flower bearer ever o_o!
    hmmm well idk I'll leave that part up to Zambie o-o (Mawhahaha leaving the hard decisions to the husband am I a good wife? ;D)

And that's okay Veni<3 :3

Uhhh I suppose saying the whole vowthingy at once would be ideal, since that's what most weddings do and junk I think.

And Connie if you leave the hard decisions to me you should just leave all of them to me. Much more fun that way b:sin
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Options

I'll be the cat in the corner, watching (this thread)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Uhhh I suppose saying the whole vowthingy at once would be ideal, since that's what most weddings do and junk I think.

And Connie if you leave the hard decisions to me you should just leave all of them to me. Much more fun that way b:sin

Euhhh not 'exactily' but I guess putting the whole skit at once would be easiest, (personally I think that feels a little shortcuty since there's like one or two moments where the people being married should repeat something, or exchange something, or.... eh I guess you could do it all in one post each.... tis your thing, not mine x3.)
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options

3:< Being the brussel sprout of the holiday plate is perfectily fine on just about any off-topic thread but do 'ya have to put dampers on events like (forum) weddings too, geez. Regardless of how silly it is. It's very silly, but I wouldn't nessesarily call it spam. Since there's people mentally really involved in it, 'pparentily...

And okay, Zheii :3 I'm back, by the by.
    Nomnom flowers~ (I mean, decorate fancy flowers~... yeah~....)

wb!! :3
    and stahp eating the flowers you XD<3
    Plus two for spam thread. =)

Bella o.o you're TURNING the thread into a spam fest, with your OWN spam... is it just me or does that seem a bit ironic? o-o

Until it comes to something like.. ah... something like where we should live or what we should name our kids and then you'll be wishing that you didn't say you wanted the hard decisions xD

And Hi Kris! o/
    Wanna come to our forum wedding? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »

I'll be the cat in the corner, watching (this thread)

Yaii :3
    Glad to have your company Krissy <3
    If I manage to save some flowers, do you eat them, too :3?
    wb!! :3
    Stahp eating the flowers you XD<3
    (sorry I lost your colour D:!!!)
    Thankies again~
    And ahhh but they're good D:!!

And yeah pretty much the only non-on-topic, 'spam' responses are....
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options

Euhhh not 'exactily' but I guess putting the whole skit at once would be easiest, (personally I think that feels a little shortcuty since there's like one or two moments where the people being married should repeat something, or exchange something, or.... eh I guess you could do it all in one post each.... tis your thing, not mine x3.)

I'm not sure I fully understood what you said honestly, in the original quote I responded to. I don't mind exchanging multiple posts, but wouldn't that get confusing? How do vows even work on a forum marriage?

Man, this is gettin' very real very fast.

Until it comes to something like.. ah... something like where we should live or what we should name our kids and then you'll be wishing that you didn't say you wanted the hard decisions xD

Nah, I'm okay with that. As long as I get the make the fun decisions too ;D
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I'm not sure I fully understood what you said honestly, in the original quote I responded to. I don't mind exchanging multiple posts, but wouldn't that get confusing? How do vows even work on a forum marriage?

Man, this is gettin' very real very fast.
    It potentially could get confusing, but basically there'd be a section and then you two would respond to it before the next section was made. So it doesn't 'have' to be weird.

Oh, okay.
    Alright, basically, how they normally go/could go:

There's a little blurb talking about the generalness of marriage and some deep ****.
    May or may not be a pause asking if the bride or groom want to acknowledge any special people.
    More stuff and then the wedding people are asked 'if they take the other person to be their person',
    And then the wedding people are asked to repeat something said by the person marrying them,
    And then the people exchange rings, and then the people marrying them professes them married by whateverness lets them do that
    And then says that they can kiss and stuff.

So yeah obviousily some of it, for a forum wedding, would be more satiric than SUPER SERIOUS,and refrences to characters probabily and adapations andit'd really just be more fun and wahtever.... but yeah euh does that clarify anything?
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options

Thankies again~
    And ahhh but they're good D:!!

And yeah pretty much the only non-on-topic, 'spam' responses are....

xD Okay you can eat them as long as you save some for the actual ceremony XD
    Nah, I'm okay with that. As long as I get the make the fun decisions too ;D

If you say soooo~ xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options

xD Okay you can eat them as long as you save some for the actual ceremony XD

Well, yeah, of course! :3
    At this rate though, it looks like I'll have to like.... make a doppelganger of my deerfoxness or something that can move around enough to flower-function since I think doing the ceremony would be totally awesome >:3

And then I guess you could keep that deerfox if you wanted...
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options

It potentially could get confusing, but basically there'd be a section and then you two would respond to it before the next section was made. So it doesn't 'have' to be weird.

Oh, okay.
    Alright, basically, how they normally go/could go:

There's a little blurb talking about the generalness of marriage and some deep ****.
    May or may not be a pause asking if the bride or groom want to acknowledge any special people.
    More stuff and then the wedding people are asked 'if they take the other person to be their person',
    And then the wedding people are asked to repeat something said by the person marrying them,
    And then the people exchange rings, and then the people marrying them professes them married by whateverness lets them do that
    And then says that they can kiss and stuff.

So yeah obviousily some of it, for a forum wedding, would be more satiric than SUPER SERIOUS,and refrences to characters probabily and adapations andit'd really just be more fun and wahtever.... but yeah euh does that clarify anything?

Okididokidy. We just need someone to marry us off and perform the ceremony and whatnot!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Okididokidy. We just need someone to marry us off and perform the ceremony and whatnot!
    At this rate though, it looks like I'll have to like.... make a doppelganger of my deerfoxness or something that can move around enough to flower-function since I think doing the ceremony would be totally awesome >:3

And then I guess you could keep that deerfox if you wanted...
    Acting like I'm not here.... p-p
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options

Acting like I'm not here.... p-p

Want to be our marrying person? And double as flower foxxy?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Want to be our marrying person? And double as flower foxxy?

:3<3 Sure, Zanny~.
This discussion has been closed.