what genie skills r good for a cleric

missanitee
missanitee Posts: 6
edited July 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
I am more confused now then I was before I red the Genie guide. so what skills are the clerics using? I was given a zeal Genie
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Do you PVP/TW or only do PVE?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • BluePassion - Lost City
    BluePassion - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A basic would probably be Holy path.
    This is my genie now.
    I swap out badge of courage with extreme poison as I see fit.

My old genie was this c:
    Again, Expel can be changed with Extreme poison, Expel is mostly just for GV and NW xD

These are/were my PvE genies, but it's not TOO bad for PvP x.x
    Om. Nomnom?
  • Ambiguity - Raging Tide
    Ambiguity - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Depends on pvp or pve, but my cleric has had holy path (obvious) and cloud eruption on every genie I've made her. If your doing mostly pve, definitely get cloud eruption- I cringe when I see clerics taking 3 min. to ih themselves because they had to move bb once...
  • Leoko - Dreamweaver
    Leoko - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sorry for the late response...I am strictly PvE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

~`~` I am Leoko~`~`
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Holy path because you need to keep up with the puller. Make sure your genie can chain at least 2, but preferably 3 of them.

Cloud eruption (lvl1) so you can get your chi up while you are in BB and be able to BB again fast if it is interupted.

Expel is your safety button.

Forget about the zeal genie you were given and whatever bad luck points it got (unless well, you were lucky, but thats rare) Just buying a genie really is an easy way to go and can be pretty cheap. If you dont want to spend to much on it, just buy one in the 65/100 - 70/100 range. You should be able to get them for 2m max, 1m if lucky.

Very good for a first genie imo. Trying to get lucky yourself can take so rediculously long.

I would advise to put 40 points in mag and the remainder in vit. For a long time i have been a strong believer of 40 str/dex, 40 mag, 40 vit. But now that i have experienced the benefits of a 206 energy genie (3x holy path / AD + holy path / cloud eruption + holy path) i dont think ill ever go back. With the cheap green warsong thingies (they go for 10-15k a pice on archosaur) you can make iirc +3 stats with 6 of them or +4 stats with 18 of them. well, 4 items so thats about 300k for +12vit or <1m for +16vit. :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As others said, Holy path, cloud eruption and expel.

Also AD can be a life saver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute