Comments

• darkbarbariuz
    darkbarbariuz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    now he will need 2 moms D:<!!!1
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So you managed to kill a whiny brat on an ego trip. Hooray. It's not like it hasn't been done dozens of times before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    LOL FAKE VIDEO someone just copied FASHION and FACE of my WIFE and MADE IT LOOK LIKE THAT 1v1 HER ANY TIME ANY PLACE ANYWHERE see WHAT HAPPENS.

Oh btw TruthWarren didnt you quit and leave? oh Wait yea you didnt your just an internet attention hoe find something better to do than to keep trying to ride Mavs D cuz your no better than Him when all you do is try to Pick a fight with some one that is actually Relevant to the game that YOU DONT PLAY. THAT YOU DONT COUNT IN. THAT YOU SUCK AT. oh yea THAT YOU QUIT LOOOOOOOL.

Give me ur 'smart' *** reply that you THINK makes you Right about EVERYTING LOOOLb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Two range attackers on one.

I'm sorry but who is supposed to be the 'God?', I think I missed it.
    Unless its the guy in black for standing up to the first attack 1v1?

Help me out here. *is confused*

Second attacker is under the Chat Box, if no one noticed. b:chuckle

"now my turn" the guy in black posts on the vid?? Ya'll 'take turns' in NW nao? o_O

Elvie sweetie, dont claim ownership of something for your wife, lol. That's just not smart. Why so mad anyways? You guys contemplating Divorce or something? *shrugs*
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I can't make out that bow o.0 wtf is it
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
    edited July 2013
    'The guy in black' and 'the player under the chat box' seem to be using the same bow. I never made an archer, so I'm clueless as to what it is. *shrugs*

I dont even know if Archers have 2 weapons that look alike - as some complain about.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    it's not r9 bow, it's not G16 bow, not TT G15, closest I can think of is warsoul recast with effects turned off but the effects were clearly on
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    it's not r9 bow, it's not G16 bow, not TT G15, closest I can think of is warsoul recast with effects turned off but the effects were clearly on

it's the new weapon fashion for archers
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited July 2013
    it's the new weapon fashion for archers

Ahhh...weapon ambiguity...Grasshopper understands nao. b:thanks

(You have to take the time to check them out to really know.)
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    this video was introduced in zoo forum.

I just want to let zoo ppl know cleric's combo in my original post and help them improve their skill.

I never think I can kill this cleric alone

I am disappointed some1 uses my video to make flame here b:angry

If it is necessary, plz close this post
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
    edited July 2013
    Flame? In this forum, this discussion has produced flame? o_O

At best, its very mild.

It would be a shame to close it, when it has generated nothing more than something educational.

I had no clue weapon fashion had a solid purpose.

I didnt think it looked especially cool either, when it first appeared, and had written it off as a waste.

I now see how it can be used to manipulate - and it actually seems quite fun.

High End fashion on a low geared player could end up with them not being attacked so much - just assume their gears match their style.

Likewise, Low End fashion on a R9T3+12 blah blah blah could result in more kills.

If it gets like another thread in the forum that was finally closed, then fine close it.

But, right now, I see no reason to end its life, especially since its contributing something positive, for once. b:thanks
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    LOL FAKE VIDEO someone just copied FASHION and FACE of my WIFE and MADE IT LOOK LIKE THAT 1v1 HER ANY TIME ANY PLACE ANYWHERE see WHAT HAPPENS.

Oh btw TruthWarren didnt you quit and leave? oh Wait yea you didnt your just an internet attention hoe find something better to do than to keep trying to ride Mavs D cuz your no better than Him when all you do is try to Pick a fight with some one that is actually Relevant to the game that YOU DONT PLAY. THAT YOU DONT COUNT IN. THAT YOU SUCK AT. oh yea THAT YOU QUIT LOOOOOOOL.

Give me ur 'smart' *** reply that you THINK makes you Right about EVERYTING LOOOLb:bye

Mav's name wasn't even mentioned. I think it's kinda funny that you jumped right into this thread and immediately put your foot in your mouth. The same way the OP put his foot up Mav's ***. Who cares if there was someone helping? This was in NW, 1v1 means nothing here. I also find it amusing that people around here are so bent out of shape over whether I quit or not. Is that the only thing you guys have? Lol. You, Aries, and whoever else can throw a fit about it. It won't change anything. Plus it's making you look bad, creating an argument that has nothing to do with this topic and being totally wrong in the process
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    let me say clearly

I met this skillful cleric in NW. He put a beautiful combo on me.

So I put this video on my faction (zoo) forum and show how nice this cleric combo.

this is why I footnote this cleric's combo

I think it could be misleaded to I kill this cleric easily, so I footnote "purge+other archer" in video.

However, some1 put my video here and just want to shame Elev's wife. It isn't my video purpose. I understand some ppl are happy to see how this cleric killed cuz this cleric's speaking style. however, I don't want my video become a drama tool.

This is why I asking closed this post. thank you attention my video
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I really do hope Zoo archers aren't learning how to PVP from you. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    attackerv wrote: »
    let me say clearly

So I put this video on my faction (zoo) forum and show how nice this cleric combo.

I think it could be misleaded to I kill this cleric easily, so I footnote "purge+other archer" in video.

However, some1 put my video here and just want to shame Elev's wife. It isn't my video purpose. I understand some ppl are happy to see how this cleric killed cuz this cleric's speaking style. however, I don't want my video become a drama tool.

Cool. It's your video. b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    attackerv wrote: »
    let me say clearly

Hmm okay...just gonna close this then.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.