Looking for a unique Guild - Dreamweaver

missanitee
missanitee Posts: 6
edited July 2013 in Guild Banter
Im a lvl 23 cleric looking for a guild that was just formed so I can grow with the guild. Im looking for an ambitious leader that wants serious players and has definite plans for the future of the guild. Like TT runs Fc's WS wars etc. I think Id be a good asset as I play everyday and love helping when I can. This is my 1st character but studied the builds of a cleric.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• missanitee
    edited July 2013
    not 1 guild wants me? b:cry ok then how about a friend
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    missanitee wrote: »

Don't take it personally. The Guild Banter section of the forums has NEVER been a good place for new players to find a faction or for recruiting efforts. This was true even in the golden days of PWI when there was a much larger active player population. Sadly, this section gets even more neglected nowadays.

For whatever reason, players have always seemed to prefer to meet others in-game. Thus, I would recommend that you focus your efforts on finding a good faction and fun people to play the game with through in-game avenues like World Chat.

If you were on Sanctuary...and if I still played regularly...I would take you up on your offer. This game is waayyyyyyy more enjoyable when you have fun people to squad with and to share the experience.

Anyways, best of luck finding peeps b:victory

Edit: Just to prove my point....out of 21 threads on the first page of this section, 17 have 2 or less replies (most seem to have 0) and of the remaining 4 threads, 1 is a sticky and 1 was a necro :/
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Don't take it personally. The Guild Banter section of the forums has NEVER been a good place for new players to find a faction or for recruiting efforts. This was true even in the golden days of PWI when there was a much larger active player population. Sadly, this section gets even more neglected nowadays.

For whatever reason, players have always seemed to prefer to meet others in-game. Thus, I would recommend that you focus your efforts on finding a good faction and fun people to play the game with through in-game avenues like World Chat.

If you were on Sanctuary...and if I still played regularly...I would take you up on your offer. This game is waayyyyyyy more enjoyable when you have fun people to squad with and to share the experience.

Anyways, best of luck finding peeps b:victory

Edit: Just to prove my point....out of 21 threads on the first page of this section, 17 have 2 or less replies (most seem to have 0) and of the remaining 4 threads, 1 is a sticky and 1 was a necro :/

this ^

random numbers but it's like this:
    1% of the playerbase checks the forum
    90% of those check only the general discussion
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    missanitee wrote: »

Maybe nobody felt they were unique enough :3 I'd take you if I was still active, but I put my guild aside right after creation. I don't play much lately, as I'm busy with other things, but you can PM me if you'd like to talk. I don't have any friend still playing :/

But yes, as others said, this part of forum is pretty deserted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • missanitee
    edited July 2013
    awwww how sweet every 1 is here. Well thank you very much to all. Actually some 1 found me in game and I joined his guild and every 1 talks in it. there where only 14 people cuz the guild is fairly new. They helped me with my 29 culti which took alllllll day and my fb. There are wonderful people in there. Yesturday was quit a day, I also came across a BArb that wanted sex...Im like HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!!!!b:shutup....nooooo I wanna kill things hahahah BYEEEEE. Im now lvl 32 wow from 23 to 32 not bad. I am enjoying this game very much and dont look forward to the high lvls. Anyways.... i do chatter alot. Thank you all
  • Leoko - Dreamweaver
    Leoko - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    found the Perfect guild ty all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

~`~` I am Leoko~`~`
  • Leoko - Dreamweaver
    Leoko - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    DREAMWEAVER Join us. this is a truly unique Guild.
    I'LL tell ya when it comes to guilds I am very picky and constantly hop in and out of them til I find the right 1. Well I found it. Here are some of their assets:

1. Talking going on all the time, but we do have quiet times when every 1 is doing their thing. Just 1 shout out in guild chat and every 1 starts chit chatting again...Well there goes another 1/2 hour of getting nothing done lol...jk

2. Any 1 needing help or a question answered? Its like WOW....ok... you have a multitude of answers. If we dont no the answer some 1 ACTUALLY goes to the forum and looks for you!!!! Can you believe that?!

3. We party and do things together ( like quests dungeons fbs etc) - I just wanna hug them all

4. Cooperation. YES we have that too. No 1 is to busy to drop what they are doing. For instance the guild leader Shankz just asked us all to come to South Arch...no 1 asked why but we all stopped what we were doing and before you no it there was a bunch of us there.

5. The guild leader is pure awesomeness. He keeps a tight hold on the guild, says what he feels and has a gift of doing it in the nicest way.

All levels are welcome and we have about 10 level 100's in the guild but the average is around 55-60 with a few (maybe 7 that are lower) me being 1 of them. Come join us you wont be disappointed. Contact me Leoko in game as I am not sure I am spelling the Leaders name right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

~`~` I am Leoko~`~`