Unable to get 10 for 1 quest in Lycaeum

Vinat - Sanctuary
Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
For two days now I've been unable to get the "trade 1 for 10" feral soul starts quest in the Lycaeum (there isn't supposed to be an A int hat btw, spell-check more pwi). At first I assumed this was because it had not been 24 hours between, but that can no longer be the case. Is anybody else having this problem?
Post edited by Vinat - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For two days now I've been unable to get the "trade 1 for 10" feral soul starts quest in the Lycaeum (there isn't supposed to be an A int hat btw, spell-check more pwi). At first I assumed this was because it had not been 24 hours between, but that can no longer be the case. Is anybody else having this problem?

I haven't had any issue with it. The only reasons that you wouldn't be able to do the 1 for 10 exchange I can think of is if your current quest list is full and won't allow another quest or if you have a glitch keeping an old lycaeum related quest still there. If so trash it.

This kinda sort of reminds me of weird issues with delta rebirth and cube of fate instances. Many times I've entered Arch from the cube still carrying die in my inventory. I even stashed it in my banker for a couple days before I figured out how to get rid of it. Just weird stuff like that.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nothing out of order in/on/around my quest list. Third day now that I can't get it.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I haven't had that problem.
    One random thing I suggest is that you put all your old soul stars in your bank before you go in. I could see there might be an issue with the game not being able to register the difference between your new stars and the old ones, so it thinks you didn't get any new ones at all even if you did indeed get new ones.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nothing out of order in/on/around my quest list. Third day now that I can't get it.

Anything out of the ordinary as you are starting the quest? How long are you waiting after you pass the instance before checking out with the NPC that gives 18 stars and the NPC spawns that trades them? Sometimes when I start the instance it takes almost a minute or so for the NPCs to spawn and start the instance.

I think Reliea's point is plausible too. I also suggest sending in a ticket for help.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn