v4liance - please Ally chat implementation

Options
Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Hi,

Please push the Ally chat implementation, new ally chat color and that would boost game a bit thanks! b:victory

Key points

Chat
Speed in making squads for anything
Motive players which guilds arent so big to have brighter perspective of the game and enjoy it without having to leave their core guilds.
Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
Post edited by Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I do like the idea of an ally chat. It would actually make alliances more valuable and people who like to have alts in other factions can keep in touch among the factions.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    +1 Indeed it will be really nice to have Ally chat. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • leitemagro
    leitemagro Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I support this idea. It is very very useful, mostly cos some faction, according to their goals, restrict toons below xLevel, however their are supportive to other people. This was a very good way to not let low level give up the game cos they have trouble to get squad, can't participate in a chat or even take a answer to a doubt.

Please present this idea for implementation.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    posted this a while back in suggestions...but i doubt anybody from pwi staff ever looks in there...

all v4 can do is give this idea to pwc devs
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    While an ally chat seems awesome pretty much to the degree of a requirement because it makes no sense to not have one...
    Vally's really busy fixing things that are broken severeily at the moment and also he can't on his own just decide to implement things OTL Community Manager=/=China Devs
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]