what's changed, and how to build up

Nefierius - Sanctuary
Nefierius - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
what's changed since the release of r9 *well 1-2 months after* and how to build up to that lvl from around rank 8, on 2-3 different toons. can you still farm nirvana (i hear not) or is it all about something entirely different

curious what is the best farm class in the current game. and what it's used to farm. *if it's not nirvana, then chances are aps sins won't be any use to lvl*
Post edited by Nefierius - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Raziyal - Archosaur
    Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what's changed since the release of r9 *well 1-2 months after* and how to build up to that lvl from around rank 8, on 2-3 different toons. can you still farm nirvana (i hear not) or is it all about something entirely different

curious what is the best farm class in the current game. and what it's used to farm. *if it's not nirvana, then chances are aps sins won't be any use to lvl*

Nirvana is dead as you most likely have heard.

People do NW (Nation wars) http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1523271Heres some information.

In Nation wars you get tokens once the war is finished, this varies to the amount. Your able to get Cannies and Raptures from these.

The only think that has changed with R9 is that you can now 3rd cast it. R9>R99>R999

Depending what you would like to farm, i find a veno one of the easiest for normal things like TT mats and Herbs etc.

If your good a PvP on a sin or another class you could farm NW when its on.
    101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
    104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)