0 NW rewards, 14.6k cont

MechSin - Sanctuary
MechSin - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
http://i.imgur.com/ctLGf8Y.jpg

just for the people that did not believe me

second place nation, 14.6k cont, 0 reward
Post edited by MechSin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Daru stole all your rewardsb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In last NW my barb (lvl 60 b:victory) got 18,6k personal score and got 0 tokens (3rd nation). I got really pissed off.
    But on the other hand my mystic (lvl102, R8r+6) got 35k personal score (my personal best b:shocked) and 411 tokens (winning nation) so I can't complain.

But still, 18,6k and 0 tokens? It must be a joke of PWI...b:shutup
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well uum did you actually kill people? I wouldn't be suprised if pwi is trying to filter alt parasites.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nope but last friday my cler (I used it instead of the barb) got 7k personal (last nation) and got 73 tokens for 1,5h of running around and buffing random people, not killing anyone, being killed many times.

On my barb I usually take flag or (after the new map got implemented) capture the 5 points maps so its also not like he is afk, he also sometimes stands there and get dmg while other people kill his oponents xD For some reason people take the lvl 60 charmed, buffed char as their primary target and lvl 60 free charms make him almost immortal unless someone get really good dps :D

Probably it is class related like the tiger event - with too many barbs around weaker barbs get nothing.
  • Mikosu - Sanctuary
    Mikosu - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You need to be actively playing the character, not just throwing it into battles and leeching points. It was like this with the original NW map as well.
  • Tassula - Sanctuary
    Tassula - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    me too got 9.3 k point and 0 reward

http://postimg.org/image/4ky1frtz1/

and got answer from support :

Two conditions must be met to acquire tokens:

1. At minimum, one battle MUST be won that you were active in
    2. Total combat time must be 5+ minutes OR have the additional value no less than 20 points.

Combat time is calculated when you begin to damage enemies or start getting injured by enemies. Simply running up and dying within a matter of seconds will only calculate those seconds towards the 5+ minutes of combat.

Additional value comes from picking up a flag (1 point) and delivering a flag to the destination (10 points). No matter how high your personal contribution is, if you do not meet both conditions you will not receive any reward.

i have to pick flag and dig crystal, but how assertion? probably need capture a video?
    how don`t understand your canculate sistem is fail, shame on you PWI
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sounds like a pretty good system, even a bit too weak with the new map where you can easily get a solo battle
    you only purge once #yopo
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    me too got 9.3 k point and 0 reward

and got answer from support :

2. Total combat time must be 5+ minutes OR have the additional value no less than 20 points.

Combat time is calculated when you begin to damage enemies or start getting injured by enemies. Simply running up and dying within a matter of seconds will only calculate those seconds towards the 5+ minutes of combat.

Additional value comes from picking up a flag (1 point) and delivering a flag to the destination (10 points). No matter how high your personal contribution is, if you do not meet both conditions you will not receive any reward.

i have to pick flag and dig crystal, but how assertion? probably need capture a video?
    how don`t understand your canculate sistem is fail, shame on you PWI
    b:angryb:angryb:angry

Makes perfect sense. Just because it affected you negatively doesn't mean it's a bad system. Learn to watch from different perspectives instead of just your own before complaining.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited June 2013

inb4... see a thousand alts abusing the system and leaching off tokens from people who plays NW the correct way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yea yesterday saw loads of alts sitting afk waiting while we finish the battle and doing absolutely nothing. they Must get 0 points else u can log 20 accoutns and get thousands of tokens of nw doing absolutely nothing.
    as for running and dying in 1 hit.. those battles give almost 0 points to both sides. if opponent is weak i never get personal cont above 400
    overall empty battles and alt-active battles sucks, need more ppl who actually fight there and whom i cant just 1 hit :>
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    In last NW my barb (lvl 60 b:victory) got 18,6k personal score and got 0 tokens (3rd nation). I got really pissed off.
    But on the other hand my mystic (lvl102, R8r+6) got 35k personal score (my personal best b:shocked) and 411 tokens (winning nation) so I can't complain.

But still, 18,6k and 0 tokens? It must be a joke of PWI...b:shutup

did you SS the 35 k and 411 token? no offense but i find that very hard to believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Scores in the 25k - 30k range aren't that uncommon on my server. 35k doesn't sound that unlikely to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Scores in the 25k - 30k range aren't that uncommon on my server. 35k doesn't sound that unlikely to me.

for an average geared mystic on an empty nw map? even if she solos crystal maps only, she would reach 25 k max in the end..considering she finds and finishes a crystal map within 5 minutes, no break.
    but whatever...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So basically anyone with points and 0 tokens are admitting that the character leeched o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    for an average geared mystic on an empty nw map? even if she solos crystal maps only, she would reach 25 k max in the end..considering she finds and finishes a crystal map within 5 minutes, no break.
    but whatever...

It's called map hopping. Go into as many Fights you can get all over the map and then even if you get only 100-200 contri for having entered the battle for a second or two...well 20x100-200 isnt that bad. You sometimes get over 1000 points each if e.g. only one person clears a crystal battle and only you entered that battle before it was completed.

Works amazingly well. Fighting actually and doing it the correct way awards you with tons of charm costs and less Contribution. I did hopping with my barb once and gained 40k+ points while an alt gained ~33k points. I never battled and never got attacked or did attack anyone.

It can be abused easily.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    While the above does work, it does absolutely nothing to contribute to your nation winning. So there will be less tokens available for your nation overall.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    While the above does work, it does absolutely nothing to contribute to your nation winning. So there will be less tokens available for your nation overall.

Well just a hypothesis. If you enter NW with like 8 alts. Unsquaded ofc. Then you couldn't care less which nation wins, because you prolly end up in all with at least one char. This can be heavily abused by multi-clienters in ways that they get 2k+ tokens no matter which nation wins with 8 alts.

But I guess it's very unlikely that PWE will do something against this. well.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476