Can you get banned for this?

Options
2»

Comments

• demxhunter
    demxhunter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    or in safe locked, thats what i love about pw, coming from mu online, they didnt have items that could bind your gear...and everything was npcable
  • bamagirl76
    bamagirl76 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I had an account banned for letting a friend help me while I was sick today and I was wondering how long does a persons account get banned for sharing?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    bamagirl76 wrote: »
    I had an account banned for letting a friend help me while I was sick today and I was wondering how long does a persons account get banned for sharing?
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

bamagirl76 replied to a message that was 2 months 20 days 20 hours 17 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    bamagirl76 wrote: »

It should say in the email you received or when you try to logon sometimes. You may need to submit a ticket though to know the exact duration. I'm going to have to close this though as bans are not to be discussed on the forums, and anyway it's a necro.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.