Question

Ambisagrus - Lost City
Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
well multiple

1.) How well off has the server become

2.) How is the population in PvP/PvE, is the place still "Oh let me just pay for frost and hit high lvls with no ****ing idea what I am doing or the gear to back myself up"

3.) What has the market become like?

4.) How pack-"dependent" has the game become?

5.) How common as Rank 9 Third Cast become?

Been tempted to come back to PWI, but still pissed at how ****ing horrible the game became when I finally left it.
Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.
Post edited by Ambisagrus - Lost City on

Comments

• Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you're talking about the Lost City server, you probably want the thread moved to there and not in General Discussion
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    Nah, ain't referring to one server. I just mean in general

I know all the servers got a difference population and a different market going. I just want a gist of what it's become like over all to help bring my mind to if I wanna come back or not.

• g0d0fd3ath
    g0d0fd3ath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well i just re-joined the game about 2 weeks ago. It isn't as populated as it was around 4 years ago but it still is pretty lively.

I've got into an active faction on sanctuary and that helps quite a lot.

I don't see too many lower level poeple, but there're always 2-3 around me in most questing areas after reaching archosaur and higher level quests.

I haven't paid for any frost runs so I have no clue about that.

The market is ok I guess, gold is pretty expensive. (as compared to when gold was just 100-150k coins each) but making coins is pretty easy too. I remember not seeing 100k till level 40+ back then, and now i've almost got 500k at level 30.

I don't know how pack dependant.

I don't know anything about rank 9 third cast.
    Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
    In USA-East The Billows, my name is DeadIySin. My Inductor ID is 3670062X033805043008574Z3f4d22
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would avoid making threads titled "Question" so people know what you are asking about. Every thread is pretty much a 'question'. Otherwise you wont get the responses you want... like this one.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ponies have taken over all the servers b:victory, If you are not a pony lover you are mercilessly hunted down and forced to quit the game or submit to pony love b:dirty. Your call if you want to come back.
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    well I decided to redownload the game and come back. Gonna probably end up switching servers, as I really have no major interest in being on a PVP server again, especially as I'll be trying to remember all the **** that I forced outta my brain, long...long ago...

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ponies have taken over all the servers b:victory, If you are not a pony lover you are mercilessly hunted down and forced to quit the game or submit to pony love b:dirty. Your call if you want to come back.

I approve of this post.

Everything seems answered through the posts in the thread though.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well multiple

1.) How well off has the server become

2.) How is the population in PvP/PvE, is the place still "Oh let me just pay for frost and hit high lvls with no ****ing idea what I am doing or the gear to back myself up"

3.) What has the market become like?

4.) How pack-"dependent" has the game become?

5.) How common as Rank 9 Third Cast become?

Been tempted to come back to PWI, but still pissed at how ****ing horrible the game became when I finally left it.

1- (Depends on the server) some have been bled nearly to death by player losses where others like HT-server have gained many of those players (Server mergers may well come sooner now then the later we used to expect)

2- theres still a few people trying to sell FF to low lv Fail Babies (but most finally quit breeding the fails (in-game) but sadly many ofr them leveled to the point that they no longer needed to buy constantly (so thats kinda both good & bad)

3- Depends which part of it) 'Gold, Dyes & endgame gears' are still pretty High >> But the 'Raps & Cannys' market has crashed to easily Affordable level now (do to Nation Wars ~ Even though NW totally Killed NIRVANA but those 99-keys do make really good 'Digital Paper Weights' now....b:chuckle

4- b:laugh>> You know {PWi} just had to leave something untouched now didn't they...

5- More and more common as time goes on by, but on the other hand so's most end-game gears now....

((All in all, your decision to re-roll on a PvE server is the best bet right now, as Most of the most exiting PvP on the PvPs has died out now (in General) And that now you can PvP to your Hearts content now, even on the PvE Servers thanks to 'Nation Wars' and you can win craploads of rewards for doing so without even needing to risk accidentally loosing drops of your own gears if someone constantly Ganks you....))b:victoryb:chuckle