Thank You Dw!

Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Tideswell (East)
THANK YOU GUYS FOR TODAYS NW...

I had fun and had a blast..and most of all WAS AWSOME TEAM WORK in frost due to communication.

Bridge battle ..well for me as a Bm i felt better usefull protecting the Ranged Dd's and the sneaks that went for the towers. High score battle there.

Crystal battle..Well felt alot of pressure cause big field and alot of running and points calculate pretty fast. Had Awsome fights and it could get tricky.

Alot of maps yes..but stratigic wise..was easier to play the map a bit. All in all good war for me in my own thoughts.

Token reward..well lets not be greedy now..it was accually easy to get ALOT of cred but token count seem to be same as old map..im gonna take a guess and think ..regardless of the high personal cred count..we all prolly got the same kill count as old map. So before instead of focusing on getting past 3-4k personal cred..i think 7-8k cred is ideal . higher is ofc lil better but really it was all something new something differant and for me and my wife was fun. We enjoyed it.

Awsome job to Frost nation ..pressed hard from Dark but kept them slowed and held off a bit while otheres pickin up nation scores and hitting Flame at the right time. Good Communication = Enjoyable War :) b:victory
To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
Team work is Flawless,
To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Only found 1 balanced fight for the entire 2 hour. Way worse than original imo =/
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lands should have been decreased to like 15 pr.. nation, so it would be 60.. not increased to 292. We was lucky to find a few fights, but that was only a few.
    slightly boring now lol.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Tehee - Dreamweaver
    Tehee - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gotta agree with Heartz. I am a fan of the large number of lands surrounding the base because nobody likes to be stuck in base for an hour and a half. But the rest of the map should be like it was originally. It's impossible to fill an entire territory now meaning low contribution fights, low personal cred, and low token count.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nw has became in something useless now...boring fights...decreased reward rates (if u are in a fail nation even if u do great u will get crappy amount of tokens). new lands are nice, crystal land and bridge land are very funny, so bad we coudlnt get 1 single proper fight. we were happy in my squad couse we lost one war (we came late) rest it was always 10 vs 5...10 vs 3...even if we were trying to get into a good fight we coudlnt...boring nw couse map is too big and reward too litle.

cant understand why ppl that arent cash players like me dont understand that if a op r9rr +12 jods get less tokens, u will also gain less tokens. r9+12 jods ppl now get around 250 tkns, b4 it was around 400...now non cashplayers like me that has decent gear gained 50-100 tkns when it used to be at least 200.... oo well i cant expect everybody understand this...
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nw has became in something useless now...boring fights...decreased reward rates (if u are in a fail nation even if u do great u will get crappy amount of tokens). new lands are nice, crystal land and bridge land are very funny, so bad we coudlnt get 1 single proper fight. we were happy in my squad couse we lost one war (we came late) rest it was always 10 vs 5...10 vs 3...even if we were trying to get into a good fight we coudlnt...boring nw couse map is too big and reward too litle.

cant understand why ppl that arent cash players like me dont understand that if a op r9rr +12 jods get less tokens, u will also gain less tokens. r9+12 jods ppl now get around 250 tkns, b4 it was around 400...now non cashplayers like me that has decent gear gained 50-100 tkns when it used to be at least 200.... oo well i cant expect everybody understand this...

They nerf reward? b:shocked omg everybody have recasted at least 1 toon with this NW and for free coz amount token was good but in meanwhile i bet company profit of this game going down..... so what else is time to cash?
    http://i.imgur.com/f9tmUVQ.jpg?1
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    They nerf reward? b:shocked omg everybody have recasted at least 1 toon with this NW and for free coz amount token was good but in meanwhile i bet company profit of this game going down..... so what else is time to cash?
    http://i.imgur.com/f9tmUVQ.jpg?1

not everybody has recasted r9 neither r9rr. and yeah cash is what it make ppl op. rest are just averages players or skilled players trying to fit :P
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rex qqing cause other players arent that much undergeared compared to him anymore
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have mixed feelings about things. Here are the good and bad things about new nation war maps (my opinion of course).

Good:

-more variety of maps

-more people allowed into capture the flag battles

-the tower battle map makes dps useful again

Bad:

-way too many maps

-vastly higher nation score means personal contribution counts for less

This is very important. Before, personal contribution actually counted for a lot. It scaled as you might expect; token count was pretty matchable to personal contribution. Now, however, the nation score is so much higher that personal contribution seems to be dwarfed. They may have even completely changed the formula. For example: before, 10k vs 15k personal contribution in the winning nation might result in token scores of roughly 200 vs 300. The nation score for winning nation was usually around 400-500. Now, the nation score is usually around 800-1000. Now, if you have 10k contribution and I have 15k contribution, you'll get maybe 100 and I'll get 130 tokens. Its kinda pathetic how little personal contribution counts for now. This will severely encourage many people to stick in alts, because those alts barely have to do anything to get a decent-sized base score, from the ultra high nation scores.

-with personal contribution counting for so little, it is strategically a best plan to avoid strong squads of the enemy, and just take all the lands around them, so your nation gets most lands. Tell me what sort of system is it when avoiding fights is the best strategic policy?! Bloody stupid one, that is.

-almost impossible to stop a crystal battle from losing if you don't enter right at the very start; this gives HUGE advantage to the ATTACKER

-tower battles take a long time to win even with no enemies, but the land is only worth 3 points (versus 5 points for crystal battles which often end in under 4 minutes from start).

-the -channeling debuff from some of the towers makes arcane dds to towers almost useless in tower fights; no similar -attack speed debuff that I saw

So yes while I as always enjoy the pk, I'm less than thrilled about some of the new mechanics to nation wars. Most of that stuff I'll put up with, but as echoed by many others, the most important change that should be made is to reduce # of lands severely. This should fix multiple problems I listed all at once.

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is very important. Before, personal contribution actually counted for a lot. It scaled as you might expect; token count was pretty matchable to personal contribution. Now, however, the nation score is so much higher that personal contribution seems to be dwarfed. They may have even completely changed the formula. For example: before, 10k vs 15k personal contribution in the winning nation might result in token scores of roughly 200 vs 300. The nation score for winning nation was usually around 400-500. Now, the nation score is usually around 800-1000. Now, if you have 10k contribution and I have 15k contribution, you'll get maybe 100 and I'll get 130 tokens. Its kinda pathetic how little personal contribution counts for now. This will severely encourage many people to stick in alts, because those alts barely have to do anything to get a decent-sized base score, from the ultra high nation scores.

You seem to misunderstand how important personal score still is b:bye The problem is not the extra land / nation score.

The culprit is that it's easy for everyone now to get a huge amount of personal score.
    Nothing changed about this, Nations got about double the nation score compared to the old map, and I got double the personal score I had over the last NW I did with the smaller map.
    And guess what, it resulted in me getting the same amount of tokens as I always did, which never was a lot.

People are just crying because they feel entitled to getting 400-500 tokens and won't feel satisfied if they get 200-250 because QQ all tokens should be theirs.
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    THANK YOU GUYS FOR TODAYS NW...

You're welcome. b:kissb:cute

Buy me fash now? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    o.O How we gonna work on ur gear if u keep making me get fash? b:surrender
    Team work is Flawless,

• NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

People are just crying because they feel entitled to getting 400-500 tokens and won't feel satisfied if they get 200-250 because QQ all tokens should be theirs.

i went from 180-200 tokens to 80......... and i used to do at least 15k contri in the old nws. saying that only cashplayers are qqing amd not seeing how it affect everybody is just trying silence the average players like me. tyvm
    edited July 2013
    Agh Good fight today, Flame give ya props for that b:surrender

Nice how today i experience alot of battles and hard fights.

@ Light Nation - Today I think we shifted late.
    Team work is Flawless,

• Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    o.O How we gonna work on ur gear if u keep making me get fash? b:surrender

b:sadb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hmm... I think dblazen may be right... entering a land without anybody else there and winning it is good for 1.1k points. With so many lands, undergeared people are entering those lands getting contribution they couldn't have possibly gotten before. The better geared people who actually seek to fight other players aren't getting nearly as much rewards for the efforts, while spending a lot more on charms, hp/mp pots, def charms, apoths. Yeah, that sounds like a great system, what an incentive for people to continue working on the gear... not!

After a number of the new nation wars now, I'm quite certain that I get roughly half of the tokens I once got for identical contribution. Whether this holds true for ppl getting 10k contribution is something I'm not sure of, maybe somebody could chip in?
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
    edited July 2013
    Um i think 15k+ points is that of the old 10k cont. points.

Not sure with others but i noted yesterdays NW and i hit over 12k+ points and was in 3rd place nation, I got same amoun of tokens as i would have pre NW update at 6k+

speaking from my own experience , i get way more contribution points with new NW and pretty easy now but rewards is about the same , now the way i look at it is ..with alot more lands that do have less intense battles then before, i pulling average the same amount of tokens only thing that went up is my personal points.
    Team work is Flawless,

• The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yeah there is definitely some kind of change, but it seems to be because on average others are getting higher contribution on average.

This is one of my from February 3rd I forgot to capture how much contribution but I'm sure it was around 22k contribution (Total NW score 72813)
    http://i48.tinypic.com/2ly3b15.jpg

This from from Fridays Nation Wars (Total NW score of 72811)
    http://i42.tinypic.com/nda821.jpg

If I had that score back with the old map 1k+ tokens lol

Strange thing is there are less people now because I think in February there was at least around 200 people in each nation. So its less people and almost the same total NW score.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics