Thanks

Options
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Unlike others, im enjoying the changes. I'm looking forward to trying out NW tonight. How about you?

I actually appreciate the fact that changes are constantly being made. Fact of the matter is, this game needed to evolve to compete with other marketed games. If the game stayed as-is, like it was 5 years ago, then you can say the game is dead. But as of right now, there is much to do and try. Make some good friends and have fun. I look forward to being killed by you in NW b:surrender
R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
Post edited by Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Gwok_Jing - Sanctuary
    Gwok_Jing - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    true enoughb:victory
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Hell yes! Amen!

I enjoy that there are changes and pwi keeps trying and people complain they add stuff to the boutique but they need to for money; it's still a company. They give us sales they give us a month of double drops, they give us new gear they give us new shards and a new me health meridian system; ill be waiting till it settles down and people are happy. I'm willing to give it a shot; it's something new to spice up the changes in game. If all the QQers were end game gear they wouldn't play. But they still do even with QQing, but nah the attack shards won't make a huge difference than what it already is.

Props to pwi for keeping it classy. I'm pumped for trying new things.
    Hopefully ill see you tonight too swissy, don't get 1 shot :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Hell yes! Amen!

I enjoy that there are changes and pwi keeps trying and people complain they add stuff to the boutique but they need to for money; it's still a company. They give us sales they give us a month of double drops, they give us new gear they give us new shards and a new me health meridian system; ill be waiting till it settles down and people are happy. I'm willing to give it a shot; it's something new to spice up the changes in game. If all the QQers were end game gear they wouldn't play. But they still do even with QQing, but nah the attack shards won't make a huge difference than what it already is.

Props to pwi for keeping it classy. I'm pumped for trying new things.
    Hopefully ill see you tonight too swissy, don't get 1 shot :p

That sounds like a one-shot challenge BaMBI lol It would be you to do it too, even with my R9s3 lol. Maybe I should use all the Dot's I have selling and make +2 att shards lol Good luck tonight lol I'll be looking over my shoulder lol
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm pretty happy with the updates too! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    To think of it... Ppl here only notice the bad changes that happen... But they never seem to appreciate the good changes... So I'd like to take my chance here to show some gratitude to something that made me really happy...

Thank you PWI for giving us an awesome new pet system... And thank you for giving us a way to get the much-desired pet-exp (items) by doing quest as well... The instance may still be buggy, but we even get some of the items as a reward for just plainly sucking at it too... So thank you very much for this... And I hope we'll be able to enjoy feature this for a long time to go (and keep getting the rewards even if we keep sucking at it too)... b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm totally with you all on this. Changes are never going to satisfy everyone but to me it illustrates that the company is actively keeping the game in development. Sure there are issues that will crop up but they can be dealt with. I'm a perfectionist but I also live in the real world and unforeseen issues are just a fact of life.

Something new, something different refreshes a stale and stagnant environment and I welcome it personally even though it can get frustrating trying to navigate through it all. Glad you all are enjoying this. And it's nice to see a thread with such positive comments about it.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The game has taken many steps back towards the right direction recently.

But there were many worthless unneeded and game breaking changes in the past, that instead of fixing they made worse and accelerated power creep.

The only recent change im mad at right now (besides those hideous panda forms) is Arc. I might just be an old fogie but i prefer using individual desktop icons and not stupid cloud programs that force you to log in like 4 times for playing games.

However, I appreciate many of the changes they have made, and I am very excited to try out new nation war battles, that hopefully are less exploitable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]