Meridian Window - Mislabeled Meridian

Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Quality Corner
GV9 is mislabeled as CV9 on the new Meridian window

jebpQVk.png

What do these numbers even mean btw? Why are numbers being skipped? You should just do them in numeric order, the chinese version doesnt have numbers at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
Post edited by Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 on

Comments

• Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good catch. i'm curious if that is really a miss label. I'm only saying that because you can also say that the #'s are mislabeled too. Now sure on this one, but good catch.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    Thank for letting us know of this text error.
    It will be a bit low on our priority list of terrors.

The meridian function is based on the acupuncture system.
    Researching each point will gain you new wisdom!
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    2u8ymgg.jpg

Same in the next level up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lucky you, I cant get past the stupid flame thingy :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • duiveltje1981
    duiveltje1981 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lucky you, I cant get past the stupid flame thingy :(

me neither, have unlocked the first stage , but then i press the flame in the middle, and then you can open gates again , like live gate, dead gates, but if you open a SHUT gate, you need to start over again. so what is this ? a never ending story ? and if it resets its pure random again . .....

help anybody ?
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    me neither, have unlocked the first stage , but then i press the flame in the middle, and then you can open gates again , like live gate, dead gates, but if you open a SHUT gate, you need to start over again. so what is this ? a never ending story ? and if it resets its pure random again . .....

help anybody ?

I manage to get past it...
    From what I heard, you have to have 1 open living gate, and then get another living gate in order to open it. And yes you need luck with this one.

I am on the 2nd circle now. 1 more GV and I should get this flamy thing again. b:surrender
    Edit: It's not flame after 2nd circle, but dark :p And I was lucky and get past it pretty fast :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BackDraft - Lost City
    BackDraft - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I manage to get past it...
    From what I heard, you have to have 1 open living gate, and then get another living gate in order to open it. And yes you need luck with this one.

I am on the 2nd circle now. 1 more GV and I should get this flamy thing again. b:surrender
    Edit: It's not flame after 2nd circle, but dark :p And I was lucky and get past it pretty fast :)

im so noob to ask this question... what is that flamy thing?
    im in 2nd circle as well and i dont know what im doing just click click and clickb:b:victory
    No Pain No Gain.