Veno dungeon doesn't reset on time

Options
Vinat - Sanctuary
Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
Server reset is 3am my time. I'm able to get the entry pass to the new veno daily at 3 am but once inside I cannot start the quest. Yay for a wasted day.

And it's been mentioned to death, but I might as well mention it again here.

We cannot attack the actual targets we are supposed to. Needing to attack an invisible, un-clickable target and aoe is not sufficient. We are supposed to be able to directly attack the mob.

Both of these things need to be fixed. How this passed testing with no one noticing is beyond me.
Post edited by Vinat - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Well #1 server time (well Arch) u can't do the quest til 8am til 11:30pm...so that's not a glitch b:victory

and yes to get the invisible things just tab and aoe b:victory
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • KashinoYuka - Raging Tide
    KashinoYuka - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Turn PK mode on, then you can attack them directly, if you mean the stuff witrh "crtl+skill" thingy.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    And I just noticed it says the quest is available between 8:00-23:xx. WTF kind of BS is that? Why are you people setting a time frame for a DAILY that is different than reset, and why are we able to pick up the entry item if we cannot start the quest? This is really obnoxious. I want to be able to do my dailies when I choose to do them, at the same time, after reset, not when pwi thinks I should.

Also the new nix is really ugly. The model is ok but the color is atrocious. It's a faded grey-pink and pales in comparison to the old one's vivid semi-transparent red and orange/yellow. The idle animation for this one is also incredibly derpy and rigid.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Turn PK mode on, then you can attack them directly, if you mean the stuff witrh "crtl+skill" thingy.

I shouldn't have to go in PK mode and be forced to spend the next 10 hours in it just to do a PVE quest. That's unacceptable.
  • KashinoYuka - Raging Tide
    KashinoYuka - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I shouldn't have to go in PK mode and be forced to spend the next 10 hours in it just to do a PVE quest. That's unacceptable.

Yeah it really sucks to stay in PK Mode but that's the only solution at this point. I as well hope that they'll fix it.
  • ZaioBaio - Raging Tide
    ZaioBaio - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I have another problem. I enter the new instance yeasterday and for some reason my char was next to the npc for the exit and i cant move. I just freeze. I revive my pet but when i want my pet to attack .. my pet freeze too.

Anyone have the same problem?
  • Alayasha - Heavens Tear
    Alayasha - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    this started happening to me yesterday i am in the right time for it but the npc is gone and i cannot hit anything and wont put me in pk b:cry
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    this started happening to me yesterday i am in the right time for it but the npc is gone and i cannot hit anything and wont put me in pk

NECROOO!!!!!!!

Alayasha - Heavens Tear replied to a message that was 3 months 6 days 11 hours 51 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ZPurpz - Heavens Tear
    ZPurpz - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    my problem is i cant hit anything skills want work i tryed the ctrl + skill...nothing pet attacks the puffball but veno skills want work