Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    bump again anything new about this going fix this ? b:angry
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is getting plain ridiculous. The AH is a vital source of income/items for many people in this game and it should not stay broken for weeks on end without even an acknowledgement from staff that something is wrong.

Maybe it wasn't wise to post in a thread where the problem had already been fixed. I believe this one was opened in June for the same problem, but it was fixed then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    prolly but make other post whit same problem i dont know if its make sense
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Still not fixed. Certain items still get a "Auction House not Open" error.
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    been borken since they add the 24/7 catshop even when your offline GG consignament shop or somenthing but i hope they fix iti got loads of fash stucked on for sale b:angry

AH FASH NOT OPEN[AH FASH NOT OPEN[/SIZE][/SIZE]AH FASH NOT OPENAH FASH NOT OPEN

I wonder how long more are we going to suffer from this. I getting tired of keep (naively) testing everytime after a maintenance or new version looking for the AH FASH to be fixed and nothing happen.... this is pretty ANNOYING, FRUSTRATING, BORING......
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    Andalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Dreamweaver server not working:

fashion
    Genie Cubes

haven't tried anything else but wanted to give this a bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
    You and I'll be safe and sound
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Bump, AH still not open when trying to sell fashion.

On a different note, categories of fashion have been merged according to type; instead of a separate page of listings for individual pieces of fashion, the type of fashion is grouped together e.g. Ballet Dress, Trendy Jacket would be located in the category of "Women's tops".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Bump, AH still not open when trying to sell fashion.

On a different note, categories of fashion have been merged according to type; instead of a separate page of listings for individual pieces of fashion, the type of fashion is grouped together e.g. Ballet Dress, Trendy Jacket would be located in the category of "Women's tops".

Why finally fix the categories into something useful after so many years but not fix the bug that allows fashion to be sold in the auction house. That's just plain ridiculous.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ISHUROl - Dreamweaver
    ISHUROl - Dreamweaver Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Why finally fix the categories into something useful after so many years but not fix the bug that allows fashion to be sold in the auction house. That's just plain ridiculous.

IDk it almost seems to me like they made it unusable for mount fashion and a few other things so people would buy the CS stones for sell in the boutique, so most of us have no choice. However i do not have money for that so i have to keep my pc on allnight. just to try and sell this stupid fashion i have. f:ouch
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    da da dum bump, da da dum bump

Would be awfully nice to know what's going on with this >.> we're aware of the issue? we'll let management know? stuff yaaaa you aint gettin no ah fix? b:surrender
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options

Probably partially because so many fashions didn't even show up on the normal list to begin with.

NOT THAT IT HELPS WHEN WE CAN'T PUT THEM IN THERE! /facepalm
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Can we please get some acknowledgement on this issue? It's been broken for a very long time and it's a more serious issue than perhaps you realize. A lot of people depend on the auction house.

If a GM could post here and at least tell us YOU KNOW about this issue and are working on it, I'd be happy. I'm starting to think the timed commission shop things are your way of saying you are too lazy to fix the AH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • sunflowerlilly
    sunflowerlilly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The past few years waking up with that fresh brewed cup of coffee/tea. Shopping in the auction house, chatting with my friends. Trying the cloths on, seeing if they
    look awesome or not. Window shopping is fun.

Currently this in game feature has been removed. [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I will not wonder through cat shops with lag.

Age of Wushu did the same thing with their auction house. Guess what happen.

The players left the game.

b:cute To anyone listening. Please incorporate the old Auction House system.

Thank you.
  • Sophiex - Dreamweaver
    Sophiex - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Can we please get some acknowledgement on this issue? It's been broken for a very long time and it's a more serious issue than perhaps you realize. A lot of people depend on the auction house.

If a GM could post here and at least tell us YOU KNOW about this issue and are working on it, I'd be happy. I'm starting to think the timed commission shop things are your way of saying you are too lazy to fix the AH.

I agree with you 100%. i just want it fixed because not everyone can afford the 24/7 CS shop. it would be nice but the price for the stones are way to much. Even if i bought it with in game gold, i don't think i would makeup that money in one month. for most everyone thats not worth it. which is why on DW only had like 4 CS seller before they came out with the free timed one at lvl 100. b:chuckle. idk that seems like a failed feature to me.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It's now been several months since fashion and other items have been able to be listed in the AH for sale, the fashion section has now had all sub sections removed. Will this be being fixed ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • santiago1992
    santiago1992 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i cant sell fash.. can fix the error?
  • XFiena - Dreamweaver
    XFiena - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It still doesn't work...
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    Options
    wtb answer to this paying well b:cute
  • Venficuss - Heavens Tear
    Venficuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    wtb answer to this paying well b:cute

b:chuckle you answer wont be fixed ever it wil cost pwi time effot and some rl money so they wont do it b:laugh
  • bitemepwistaff
    bitemepwistaff Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    cant place anything on sale in ah i get the error Auction House Not Open. from my understanding after reading the forums, this issue was supposed to be fixed and here it is after all this time NOT fixed.