+12 Orb sale?

Assassin_AFG - Lost City
Assassin_AFG - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
I heard couple of years ago you could buy 3 +11 stars or 2 +12 stars for 100 gold... any of those deals ever coming back? Or perhaps have happened already in 2013? (I was away from game for quite a bit)
Post edited by Assassin_AFG - Lost City on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    +11 and +12 orbs were on sale but just for "1 DAY" that's also 1.5 years ago & didn't happened after that but with Dragon's Fire Pack you can win +11 or +12 orbs if you are lucky also now you can craft +11 & +12 orbs from via any Jewelcraftmen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Correction: you can't get +11 Orbs from Dragon's Fire Packs, and you have to be extremely lucky to get a +12 (I've opened thousands to get Dragon Orbs to merchant, and have only gotten 2 Dragon Orb Flames.

You've always been able to craft +11 and +12 Orbs at the Jewelcraftsmen, what's been changed is the ability to use a combination of Chienkun stones and +5 Dragon Orbs to craft +9 and higher Orbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wasnt even a full day and they removed saying that it was causeing server crashes lol
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    thats how i got +11'd my r8 dagger back then. just happened to have enough gold for it, for a while everyone thought i made a 11 orb and talked alot junk on how it was a waste of coins, sad thing was none of those nablets could not out dd me
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Sabbathan - Heavens Tear
    Sabbathan - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Haha i remember that sale, they tipped off enrage and took it down a few hours later xD
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sale was one those times when should have listened to my wife she wanted us to buy a few and hold to sell, few hours later sale was gone causing server crashes.

lmfao in 5 years never known any thing in botq crash server doesn't in a billion light years make sense .

Do not for-see them returning for what ever reason they decided to remove .
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You WOULD ask about that.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I remember that sale..... I was broke, as I am everytime a good sale comes along in game

I don't expect we will ever have that sale again, I've heard rumors pwe fired the guy who authorized that sale very fast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I remember that sale as well. I had enough in-game coin to get the 3 11 star orbs, at which I +11'd my T2 Nirvana helm and legs, and was going to hold onto the last one to refine something else later.

I was also planning to CS the next day to get the +12 orbs, but then they removed it. I sold the last +11 orb for more than I paid for all 3, so I +11'd 2 pieces of gear and profited in the end, so it was alright for me.

I suspect they removed it because it was just a bit outrageous, and quickly realized their mistake.