Tideform upgrade 100000000times asked

Deadlysong - Raging Tide
Deadlysong - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Suggestion Box
Upgrade tideform with new skills and look to match character.I mean untamed got much updates lately its just not fair to tideborns :(We need this update.
Post edited by Deadlysong - Raging Tide on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We need this update.

for ... uummm... primal evil? dragon temple? lol
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This belongs in Suggestions, not Quality Corner, because it isn't a bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This belongs in Suggestions, not Quality Corner, because it isn't a bug.

you mean "the lower abyss"? b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All the untamed got is new forms that came with bugs on top of it, no new extra skills were added; and it appears we won't be getting any new skills anytime soon either. All the Venomancers are getting is an upgrade to their pet system that has been outdated and almost obsolete endgame for the past 3-4 years.

With that said, there isn't much underwater content for the tideborn to actually take advantage of their tide form. I'm not against the idea but I just see it as something that would simply go to waste unless they introduce some new areas/instances that take place underwater...otherwise there really isn't much you'd use the tide form for.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wrong section. Learn to read.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I must say that this skill can be more utilized by Assassins than Psychics...
    Assassins can use it and gain Def Lv +10 boost (along with swim speed but yeah) and still APS for damage to whatever you're hitting,
    but as a Psychic...what can I do with this in water?
    To swim away as fast as I can from a threat? xD
    We can still hit something with normal attack but can't use any skills, which makes it pretty much useless for Psychics most of the time (our physical damage is sht) f:sweat
    I'd like to use some skills while in Tide Form please foxy alone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sin ans Psys don't need an update because they are fine as it is. On the other hand venos did need an update because we were supposed to be able to use pets in combat, but in the practice our pets were just a burden.

Go away smelly fishf:meh
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I must say that this skill can be more utilized by Assassins than Psychics...
    Assassins can use it and gain Def Lv +10 boost (along with swim speed but yeah) and still APS for damage to whatever you're hitting,
    but as a Psychic...what can I do with this in water?
    To swim away as fast as I can from a threat? xD
    We can still hit something with normal attack but can't use any skills, which makes it pretty much useless for Psychics most of the time (our physical damage is sht) f:sweat
    I'd like to use some skills while in Tide Form please foxy alone

Psychic soulspheres actually have much higher physical attack than all other magic weapons, and [the other] magic weapons have about the same physical attack range as fists. *trivia time~!* But yeah their accuracy sucks and trying to actually use that physical damage would suck, too. Not contradicting you, per se, trying to would be exceptionally dumb; just felt like sharing that since I always thought it was kinda interesting x3
    Eum.... but, yeah, tideforme originally did have a few pretty powerful skills associated with it, and I think it's a shame that (I don't think?) any version got them.
    And, since we're for some random reason talking about venos in this board, nix and hercs are being made to all-terrian so water, too... just throwing that out there.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    With that said, there isn't much underwater content for the tideborn to actually take advantage of their tide form. I'm not against the idea but I just see it as something that would simply go to waste unless they introduce some new areas/instances that take place underwater...otherwise there really isn't much you'd use the tide form for.

I also want the tideform to be modified at least to have the chars face... But yeah, any other changes would be useless... But I like the idea of having instances under water, maybe a dungeon under water and when we get in we were still under water! :)
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    stop double posting -.-

Also maybe if they ad streams in the nw battlefield/some lake where us fishy's could go into b:pleased
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sin ans Psys don't need an update because they are fine as it is. On the other hand venos did need an update because we were supposed to be able to use pets in combat, but in the practice our pets were just a burden.

Go away smelly fishf:meh

I actually thought it was cool that Untamed got their updates.
    I had a veno long time ago, which was a second character I made since I started playing PWI 3 years back.
    Just that I didn't really like leveling my pets for hours and hours to get their level up to my level, which made me to move onto another class. People have their preferences >_<;
    But as for the Tide Form we're talking about here, I don't care if they don't bring new skills or anything with our Tide Forms, I would just like to be able to actually use the skill for something besides just randomly swimming around in water and not be able to do anything but Normal Attack stuff.
    Untamed now has 2 different forms and you can still use some skills while in those forms :s
    I want to use some of my skills while in Tide Form >_>;

Psychic soulspheres actually have much higher physical attack than all other magic weapons, and [the other] magic weapons have about the same physical attack range as fists. *trivia time~!* But yeah their accuracy sucks and trying to actually use that physical damage would suck, too. Not contradicting you, per se, trying to would be exceptionally dumb; just felt like sharing that since I always thought it was kinda interesting x3
    Eum.... but, yeah, tideforme originally did have a few pretty powerful skills associated with it, and I think it's a shame that (I don't think?) any version got them.
    And, since we're for some random reason talking about venos in this board, nix and hercs are being made to all-terrian so water, too... just throwing that out there.

I agree, I do find it funny to randomly Normal Attacking some mobs and see the decent damage (not as high as compared to my mag damage but still somewhat nice xD).
    Down side is that most of us casters have **** accuracy like you said, and there are more misses with those hits to actually be beneficial for combat. f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3