Bh 3

Options
Importcars - Sanctuary
Importcars - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
bring back bh 3 pls. we like to have that!
Post edited by Importcars - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Canis_Regis - Raging Tide
    Canis_Regis - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    never seen bh3 at 100+
    what did it do ?
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    There never was a bh3 for 100+
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    O_o I mean, bh2 rewards are already crappy enough, bring in a bh3 and what would they make the rewards? 1 Mysterious chip per bh3, I can see it happening now! OTL

No but seriously >,>
    Anything they could give as a reward (unless they bring in something new) would be useless 'xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Well, BH2 is useless, yea but you still gain some exp from it, when you really want to lvup and you doing that boss just by doing GV or Warsong fullrun, sure ill take it.

But doing it just for BH2, nah for that the rewards are way too crappy, casters did that back then wen nirvana was still the big deal but nowadays, no oh.

BH3 would be maybe, i dont know Substances, CHips or yet another exp pill maybe. i got over 50 from the 660k exp pills by now and maybe im using them to lvup either an alt or lv myself to 104, when i only need a few more exp to lv.
  • FishyFret - Dreamweaver
    FishyFret - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Wasn't BH3 a mistake... or I'm remembering rumors/lies f:hush

I just want EXP reward at hand-in for BH1 at 100+ foxy alone
    FishyFret ~ Once 102 now Rebirthanated AA/LA Demon Cleric
    Chayyliel ~ Once 101 now Rebirthanated Sage Seeker
    f:cool
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Just make bh 3 reward 500k~1m, that will stop the endless QQ about bh not being worth it. This way people can open lunar 1~2 times each week, or run lunar 1~2 times each day by splitting money.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I saved up like 220 brain orbs and like 40 culti orbs for my most recent toon to lvl it from 70-95.they need to fix bh 2 wave 2 to tie into something else instead of wave 3
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I saved up like 220 brain orbs and like 40 culti orbs for my most recent toon to lvl it from 70-95.they need to fix bh 2 wave 2 to tie into something else instead of wave 3

Agreed. It's just annoying. Although what I do is get stage 3 BH, and then just save it until I get stage 2 BH.

Yeah, I've been saving the spirit orbs. Stashed them all for my Wiz. Have over 4m in Spirit collected for him atm just from BH2 rewards. Once I max all his skills, I'll get the exp orbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Agreed. It's just annoying. Although what I do is get stage 3 BH, and then just save it until I get stage 2 BH.

Yeah, I've been saving the spirit orbs. Stashed them all for my Wiz. Have over 4m in Spirit collected for him atm just from BH2 rewards. Once I max all his skills, I'll get the exp orbs.

Never bother with Delta 3. The repair bill is another 60k for those 5 waves and takes about 12 more minutes. Much more efficient ways for my chars to get 660k xp/80 rep/200k spirit. And honestly, there are very few perks to leveling past 101 that its a low priority. I'd rather just knock out a D2 with 2 friends and our 3 alts, then move on to farming. Gear > Levels.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I say everyone that complains about getting free exp,rep,sp(mostly) should have their accounts edited so they only get 1 chip for any bh they do for the next year.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I say everyone that complains about getting free exp,rep,sp(mostly) should have their accounts edited so they only get 1 chip for any bh they do for the next year.

Dont get me wrong, but getting 660k exp at lv 103~ is like trying to fill the a huge swimming pool with a spoon.

It will be done, sooner or later, but you rather do something else.

I mean, sure i take the exp when i get them by doing BH1 and complete BH2 with the same boss or running full warsong and kill cannon but i would never go and form a squad to do only BH2, that would be a huge waste of time.
    When they would increase the exp like it does in AEU, that would be a different story when the exp is worth the time (Like 10Mil EXP for BH2 from 103+) but other then that, nop