core connect not working

Options
Beltz - Archosaur
Beltz - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Support Desk
as the title says core connect is not workingb:sad i can't use my token shop this pic explains everything u can see theres nothin just a blank screen

2s1axl0.jpg

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2s1axl0.jpg
Post edited by Beltz - Archosaur on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Core Connect has been behaving like this since it was launch. All you can do is just Ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Beltz - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Core Connect has been behaving like this since it was launch. All you can do is just Ticket.

what do u mean since its launch i am using core connect from 2 years and this problem just showed up 2day
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2013
    Options
    what do u mean since its launch i am using core connect from 2 years and this problem just showed up 2day
    Since it was in the Alpha stages, it has had issues like this. Sure, you haven't had it until now, all that really means is that you're lucky.

Sometimes clearing your browsers cache will clear the issue. Sometimes you just have to wait until it resolves itself.

Core has been problematic on many fronts since it's Alpha release, and even though they claim that it's live now, and no longer in alpha/beta, it still has all the same issues it's always had. Pages don't display properly, tables break on loading, data isn't updated properly, if at all, and that's just a few.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • foxfire0423
    foxfire0423 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm currently having the same issue i cant see anything and its kind of frustrating since ive never had this issue before till recently.
  • Beltz - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Since it was in the Alpha stages, it has had issues like this. Sure, you haven't had it until now, all that really means is that you're lucky.

Sometimes clearing your browsers cache will clear the issue. Sometimes you just have to wait until it resolves itself.

Core has been problematic on many fronts since it's Alpha release, and even though they claim that it's live now, and no longer in alpha/beta, it still has all the same issues it's always had. Pages don't display properly, tables break on loading, data isn't updated properly, if at all, and that's just a few.

i did cleared cache but nothin seems to be working i will try to log on from a different device perhaps it'l work
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i did cleared cache but nothin seems to be working i will try to log on from a different device perhaps it'l work

Yeah. It's entirely hit or miss. Sometimes I can just switch browsers, sometimes I have to switch PC's, and sometimes nothing works, but half an hour later it works just fine.

There's no rhyme or reason to any of it. It's just really poorly coded webpages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beltz - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    hey!!! core connect is workingb:victory i didn't did anything except clearing all of my history ,cache and i din't log on for a couple days its working fine now