Wassup Pwi

Options
Skippy - Dreamweaver
Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
hows the game now? i remember quiting like 2 years ago deu to this company's greed

having worked for months to aquire gear, just to have it seen been put on the shop is a pretty good reason to quit,

are they still this greedy?
Post edited by Skippy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    hows the game now? i remember quiting like 2 years ago deu to this company's greed

having worked for months to aquire gear, just to have it seen been put on the shop is a pretty good reason to quit,

are they still this greedy?

If you mean "are they still charging money so that the business can continue to operate?" then yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    If you mean "are they still charging money so that the business can continue to operate?" then yes.

no,i mean by making farmable gear useless treu selling equipment on the item shop,
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    If you quit for that, you'd quit again.

(Can always join Equinox... oh wait... Well, you can always join Calamity... oh wait...) :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    no,i mean by making farmable gear useless treu selling equipment on the item shop,
    that happens when your quite slow to adapt to the standard >.> if they waited for everyone to catch up and then wait a bit more to enjoy the catch up, this game would never upgrade or have any expansion >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yes, they still offer new content that make old content less effective and/or easier to obtain. Power creep is still something that effects this game absolutely.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Can acquire FC type weapons after Nirvy Gear. Due to the new NW I hear Warsoul Gear is possible to craft. Oh and Warsoul Weapons have a stage 2.
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    If you quit for that, you'd quit again.

(Can always join Equinox... oh wait... Well, you can always join Calamity... oh wait...) :3

your funny xD EQ was cool, Calamity i really dont know, they did not let me in D:

anyway yea i quited for that, kinda sad to spend months to farm some epic NV gear with like 12 times recasted nirvy hammers

just to see some other fella aquire it in a day couse well, ya know, item shop

geuss i could come back for fun tho ^^ kill some time since i graduated :3
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Dont come back to just kill sometime cause once u see all the recast and Full G16 you gonna "I need that or i not gonna stay behind i gonna get what he got. " then u made a goal .

Then once u try Nation Wars... nuff said u gonna get hooked..

And you really wanna upgrade cause Mr.john Doe who you prolly pk'd alot when u had full G15 nirvy and him TT90 is now prolly pawning u with a weapon that says 40+ attack levels or a 3rd cast r9 weapon with a sig that says "Owned"

If u waiting to get ur life going ..dont come back or you just might get addicted once again.b:chuckle
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Dont come back to just kill sometime cause once u see all the recast and Full G16 you gonna "I need that or i not gonna stay behind i gonna get what he got. " then u made a goal .

Then once u try Nation Wars... nuff said u gonna get hooked..

And you really wanna upgrade cause Mr.john Doe who you prolly pk'd alot when u had full G15 nirvy and him TT90 is now prolly pawning u with a weapon that says 40+ attack levels or a 3rd cast r9 weapon with a sig that says "Owned"

If u waiting to get ur life going ..dont come back or you just might get addicted once again.b:chuckle

haha xD thats the exiting part, i have been pretty big in my day, being underdog to have to work your way back up again is pretty fun :D

ehm i was 18 when i started, was pretty adicted, im almost 24 now, graduated, i wont get adicted to it again, got other priorities
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    NW = PvP Farming instance, its a nice change.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    NW = PvP Farming instance, its a nice change.

This, I guess you could say pwi has made it easy to obtain gear now, just difficult to obtain shards and refines for it instead of it being all 3.
  • Mericle - Dreamweaver
    Mericle - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Skippy!!!!!!! I miss you!

I remember we were in EQ together... :P

I quit too and just came back... it's kinda fun. ;3 But still annoying as always. b:bye