A Call to Arms!!!!

redthewitch
redthewitch Posts: 21 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
Report:

A Call to Arms has been issued to all main Dark members to return to Infamous. This is an
official order and should be acted upon immediately.

Dark as a stand alone faction is not able to contain the northeast corner of the map and bolstering
Infamous (the mother faction) will allow the situation to be controlled with more success.

CrJr has completely failed to slow uprising factions in the south and southeast and will likely be removed
from the map. We are very dissapointed with this development.

In the north, Catalyst is boxed-in and as a slave faction to us likely could not stand on is own at any rate.

Various attempts at stacking as well as bid and attack manipulation have failed and the ego needs fed
immediately. A number of the insurgent factions that were called upon the cease their TW activity have failed to comply. The Harshlands server will remain under our control at any cost and atttempts are being
made to sway some of the renegade fations. The remaining rebels will be dealt with accordingly.

Repeat:

A Call to Arms has been issued to all main Dark members to return to Infamous. This is an
official order and should be acted upon immediately. Any additional lesser members in CrJr
or Catalyst are also being asked to report.

Post edited by redthewitch on

Comments

• Alastar - Harshlands
    Alastar - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I for one had no idea we were in this much trouble. Thank you valiant citizen for bringing this to my attention. Luckily I stayed behind with our woodmages, the former 9x catabarb, and the metalmage who sets tricky room to 100. I'll summon Manii in defense position for my first turn and equip him with the spell card Change Cultivation. On my turn next week, I'll play my Yuyi card in attack position since it's not like he heals anyway, and then I'll see where it goes from there. This person is completely right. We need to fall back to defend the northwest corner of the map, and from this point, everything they say should be trusted and listened to. Especially since they can't read a map and know that Dark is in the northeast corner. In thanks for your service oh valiant citizen, may I give you this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ArmaniEx "our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol"
    Exceptional Resource
    Best Decoy
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    According to the link our friend here Alastar provided, proves that Dark is located at the northeast of the map, instead of the northwest.

So, given by the information you provided by the localization, makes it false ;o?
  • Alastar - Harshlands
    edited June 2013
    Or that we somehow missed Catalyst take the entire northwest corner from us, in which case this warning is rather late. Curse(s) those dirty Catalyst! Pun quite intended.

-edit lol nice edit to correct yourself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Exceptional Resource
    Best Decoy
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    He's rude, he didn't even said thank for the gift after using it. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • redthewitch
    edited June 2013
    The typo has been corrected. Thank you, again you have proven to be an exceptional resource.
  • Alastar - Harshlands
    edited June 2013
    Lol np, and thanks for the fun troll post. Seriously, it was much more entertaining than the stuff in WC since you actually put effort into making it good. Just had that small issue which you probably didn't notice since it didn't have a spelling error haha.

P.S. adding "Exceptional Resource" to my resume
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Exceptional Resource
    Best Decoy
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    omg too funny b:laughb:laugh

Oh, did anyone else notice yet another fake bid? go go dark, preserve your little paradise corner, lets just hope no one else gets banned while you're doing it b:chuckle
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Report:

official order and should be acted upon immediately.

Dark as a stand alone faction is not able to contain the northeast corner of the map and bolstering
    Infamous (the mother faction) will allow the situation to be controlled with more success.

CrJr has completely failed to slow uprising factions in the south and southeast and will likely be removed
    from the map. We are very dissapointed with this development.

In the north, Catalyst is boxed-in and as a slave faction to us likely could not stand on is own at any rate.

Various attempts at stacking as well as bid and attack manipulation have failed and the ego needs fed
    immediately. A number of the insurgent factions that were called upon the cease their TW activity have failed to comply. The Harshlands server will remain under our control at any cost and atttempts are being
    made to sway some of the renegade fations. The remaining rebels will be dealt with accordingly.

Repeat:

official order and should be acted upon immediately. Any additional lesser members in CrJr
    or Catalyst are also being asked to report.

just lawl
  • RigaMortiZ - Harshlands
    RigaMortiZ - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lolumadbra? LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz
  • greykraken
    greykraken Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Basic?

just wow lol
  • redthewitch
    edited June 2013
    what or who is Basic anyhow? Been here for ages and never have seen one. Is this a taboo subject??? maybe i should keep this quiet. I'll just assume it's a Dark ploy to keep Crimson away until Infamous can get Archo back. Is that actually allowed?

b:shutupb:quietb:quiet
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I seen stuff on WC about this stuff too. How about instead of running your mouth about dark, and basic and blah blah blah, you pull you dress up and attack them yourself. If not shut your word hole and keep your **** to yourself.
    NGTUy53.png

• greykraken
    greykraken Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wooooo nelly, breath deep a few times and everything will be ok
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lolumadbra? LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Who the **** adds that many z's after an already obnoxious capitalized "lol"? How painful.

And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agEsiKeSqkw

2 days, oh my. excited ala?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    foley3k wrote: »
    I seen stuff on WC about this stuff too. How about instead of running your mouth about dark, and basic and blah blah blah, you pull you dress up and attack them yourself. If not shut your word hole and keep your **** to yourself.

lol attack basic? thats a 1 person fake bid guild..and dark? not much more left than in basic.
    Who the **** adds that many z's after an already obnoxious capitalized "lol"? How painful.

And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agEsiKeSqkw

2 days, oh my. excited ala?

lol vemo trolled by rigas capitalised lol and too many z
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh OP, you so smart.
    Please inform me who your main is....so I can very politely slap you in your stupid face.
    Are you really dumb enough to try and get your own guild incriminated by spouting out nonsense that isn't even true?

Those Darks left because of an issue between our own guild members. I know, I was there when the bickering started flaring up. Where else were they supposed to go, Crimson?

Whatever you're smoking OP, please share. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Btw, is foley3k....that Kylin Psychic, Foley?
    "Stop talking **** about people and go fight."
    If anybody knows about not trash talking people, or actually fighting wars that matter anymore, it's definitely Kylin.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol attack basic? thats a 1 person fake bid guild..and dark? not much more left than in basic.

lol vemo trolled by rigas capitalised lol and too many z

Hate to burst your bubble, but he's always been that stupid. Use your guild funds to buy him a dictionary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic_Man - Harshlands
    Mystic_Man - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Use your guild funds to buy him a dictionary.

While we're at it let's talk about Insanity. BOTH of them.
    You want to talk about Basic being an obvious fake bid...I mean come on Crimson. You should be able to buy him and Fetishes both dictionaries with all the coin you're gathering from BOTH of your fake guilds.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15105911002&dateline=1334936268[/SIGPIC]

Save PWI: 2012
    ttp://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/Save%20PWI/

We play this game---We know how to fix it.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    While we're at it let's talk about Insanity. BOTH of them.
    You want to talk about Basic being an obvious fake bid...I mean come on Crimson. You should be able to buy him and Fetishes both dictionaries with all the coin you're gathering from BOTH of your fake guilds.

I see this topic going downhill b:avoid
  • foley3k
    edited June 2013

Btw, is foley3k....that Kylin Psychic, Foley?
    "Stop talking **** about people and go fight."
    If anybody knows about not trash talking people, or actually fighting wars that matter anymore, it's definitely Kylin.

Never said anything about talking **** (face it you talked more trash then anyone on these forums and in world chat, seems to have stopped the past few weeks though, hmmmm I wonder why f:confused).
    What I posted was in reference to all the people crying about fake bids. If they disapprove of it so much, like I said, go attack them yourselves. Fake bid or not, at least someone bid on them.
    NGTUy53.png

• Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    viva la catalysta
  • PrincessKat - Harshlands
    PrincessKat - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Long live PNBUTT!
  • devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lol, brilliant post, made me laugh so hard.

But quite a bid sad too...

In my relatively small 3 years of PWI gaming, this is the first time I have seen some guilds going to sickening lengths to hold onto their position.

It's evident that regardless of how powerful your muscles/brain are, if you don't have "balls", it just is not possible to grow them back. *wink*

And Foley my friend, how do you expect major guilds to attack when it's already overbid by fake bids. Well, assuming you still consider "Dark" to be a major guild. :P

And I think Basic gave them a good fight this week. :o
  • Kharybdis - Harshlands
    Kharybdis - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    Never said anything about talking **** (face it you talked more trash then anyone on these forums and in world chat, seems to have stopped the past few weeks though, hmmmm I wonder why f:confused).

It's no more than you deserve. After all, I do recall a time where you all blatantly flamed Mayhem literally every time you decided to show (and lose) a TW. In fact, the way you behaved then, (in addition to multiple PvP fests where you all basically acted in the same manner,) pretty much led to my really, really disliking you. It is a game, after all....y so serious?
    The fact that you didn't do that to CrimJr (which I believe you guys full showed like Deicide did--I suppose you're both on the same level now,) shocked me personally.

Besides, I hate everybody. I just happen to hate the three old farts (Mayhem, Kylin, Crimson) way more. Your time here on this server's done. You're outdated. You're outnumbered. I personally don't care what the three of you chose to do--you can disband, you can merge, you can rage quit.
    Either you all wake the hell up and fight together, or you'll be roflstomped like every other season. (Except in this case, Kylin will be roflstomped twice in the same season.)
    What I posted was in reference to all the people crying about fake bids. If they disapprove of it so much, like I said, go attack them yourselves. Fake bid or not, at least someone bid on them.

I actually disagree with that. But that's really it.

In all fairness, Basic really did give us an enjoyable fight. They didn't have as many people as we thought would show, but the ones who actually did, took the loss very gracefully.

.....even if their cata barbs were about as tough as paper. f:worry
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • foley3k
    edited June 2013
    It's no more than you deserve. After all, I do recall a time where you all blatantly flamed Mayhem literally every time you decided to show (and lose) a TW. In fact, the way you behaved then, (in addition to multiple PvP fests where you all basically acted in the same manner,) pretty much led to my really, really disliking you. It is a game, after all....y so serious?

I didn't flame anyone, so I have no idea what you are talking about on that point. Only time I "flamed" anyone it was you cause of your world chats before the TW started. I know it's a game, I don't take it serious. It is good to get a rise out of some people. Most days, that's the most enjoyable thing on this game.

@devil0is0here not anyone's fault that PWI put a max bid on lands, or that crimson wont take/use their alt factions lands to their advantage. Maybe crimson should start submitting more tickets about that, or is there a max on submitting tickets as well?

It is called Strategy, and the infamous/dark/zulu core or whatever, came up with one, and people don't like it.
    NGTUy53.png

• mangpandoy
    mangpandoy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hope gms fixed about alt faction n removed those alts with main on major faction so taht way its a fair fight for all b:laugh
  • Kharybdis - Harshlands
    Kharybdis - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Because if you're not intelligent enough to figure out that TWO GUILDS with the EXACT same name isn't a little fishy, you honestly need help. Any former Mayhem member (or even some Sacraments,) can testify it's Crimson's alt guilds.

The other Insanity is Mayhem's alt guild (the one that owns Stairway). Don't pin this all on Crimson. Mayhem is just as guilty.
  • tysond88
    tysond88 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I LOVE DARK!
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    The other Insanity is Mayhem's alt guild (the one that owns Stairway). Don't pin this all on Crimson. Mayhem is just as guilty.

As a former Mayhem....LOL. Their alt guild is -Mayhem-. (EDIT: They also have another alt guild, titled "Maygames" for their little games event-type sh*t.)
    I probably know this because I'd been in Mayhem for three years. I have a pretty good understanding of their system from that experience....where are you getting YOUR information from, hmmm?

People follow the rules and do honor **** and all that, and this children, is why they finish last----because nice people always finish last. It's proven history here at PWI. (See: Goon Glitching.)
    Even Crimson, who tries oh-so-hard to have a nice guy image in their guild, knows it, and they've been exploiting people for ages. Just ask Mayhem!

But, your attempts on pinning blame on your "allies" is noted. AsheZ would be so proud of you! One day, if you just keep pulling **** like that, you might run Crimson.

Seriously though. You were SO quick to go and turn around to shove blame on them, that it actually almost makes me feel SORRY that they're allied with you. I would ACTUALLY feel sorry for them, except Evan is **** enough to keep doing it EVERY SEASON.

But lol @ your spying, bro.
    "You guys are cheaters! You guys have no honor! I know all this because I'm in your guild, vent, and forums, spying on you! I am clearly more honest than you!"

Btw....inb4 name n' shame Forum Mod edit.
This discussion has been closed.