Finally R9, next?

Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Blademaster
After playing over 4 years im finally R9 +5 on refines and simple flawless for now with a g16 cape and helm. Been Gear switching like i been weapon switching keeps me busy but oh well cant say a Bm boringb:chuckle.

Question is what do i do next? I got all the 3rd cast molds sitting in bank with 58 badges left QQ i know i know not enough..and i know i need ALOT of cannies and raps. What should i do first?

1, work on Cannies and raps and( recast gear or weapon first?)

2, Camp WS for all the badges + still need to reroll my G16 Fist and i tend to keep rerollin till i get 2x -3x int..so I can hurry and refine the damn things "for farming mainly( still got my +10 strikes Dragons.)

3, Get Blade Hurl ( my last morai skill that i need) and forge my g16 Sword and recast my r8 poleblade, Cause Monarch just plain stubborn.

* if ya wondering on my play style* Im an all path Bm with 90% O skills, finished my culty along time ago (Still need Buddah Guard) b:sad, I'm PVE based tho NW my favorit event ..I play my role as Crowd Control,and assist alot, tank when needed, DD when needed, I dont think im the 1 man army nor do i believe im forever god mode, I got bag full of apo just to help me keep up with others, over 400 str and over 200 dex.*
To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
Team work is Flawless,
To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just get enough dex to use your fists I think. With all the normal APS gear (LA leg/wrist, LG/WG cape, G16 helmet) you should probably be okay with 160 base all rest to STR. If you're mostly PVE I'd stick to getting better fists. -.05 interval is fine enough on its own I think. No need for godmode fists.

Then I'd get the r9r weapon first to keep a majority of the normal r9 set bonuses and then recast all the rest of the gear at once

Just my two cents
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Just the thought of recasting that weapon makes me feint b:surrender but i see the logic in it. As for the fist ..i just refuse to put them damn LA ornaments back on b:sweat
    Team work is Flawless,

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just the thought of recasting that weapon makes me feint b:surrender but i see the logic in it. As for the fist ..i just refuse to put them damn LA ornaments back on b:sweat

Lol, La ornaments
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why not LA arm/leg with HA orns
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
    edited June 2013
    Cause i got the r9 belt and cube element neck got a int tome as well , I prefer the HP from the refines off the HA legs and Boots (when using aps gear) ..Imma BM so im a stay heeaavveey armour b:cute.

well from the post imma go with working on the 3rd cast axe first then reroll fist, work the remaining cannies and raps till i can cast the gear all at once.
    Team work is Flawless,

• _Impulse - Heavens Tear
    _Impulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lol, La ornaments
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you're in the motion of the ocean with the supportive type BMs, I'd try to aim specifically towards recasting your armor to it's final cast. Try to work with it in NW (get smacked on a lot) and get tokens off of it.

From there I guess do AEU runs a lot and get Blade Hurl or something.

I wouldn't worry too much about G16 fists, although your interval idea sounds about right (mine suck so I have nothing to say about them).

I think getting your G16 sword and your poleblade should be the last things you should get, imo. After you refine the Rank 9 armor. lol
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Recast->r9t3 gear first. No point in stopping and refining r9r and for the cost/badges of recasting your weapon you can do your whole armor set. Plus, there isn't too much variation in a bad piece of r9t3 armor and a good piece. Normally its like 20 hp and 2 stat points. So those don't require alot of rerolls but your axes probably will.

Blade Hurl is a great skill, but its price keeps falling. There are just more and more out there. No rush on getting it unless you TW.

Get a pair of single -int claws and refine them for now. I think its 1:72 odds to get double -int and it could be ten thousand rerolls before it actually happens if you have my luck. You'll need well refined claws to help you farm your 1440 badges needed for 1:72 rerolls and another 200-400 for your r9t3 armor and weapon.

So right now -int x 1 claws and r9t3 armor. Once you have those you can do your own Warsong pulls pretty easily which means less time wasted LF a barb. Then farm WS like crazy for everything else. G'luck.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited June 2013
    Well...since i decided to work on raps and cannies for the recast i said what the hell use my badges to reroll my g16 and just farm the badges for 3rd cast later..

first attempt after this Thread ..9th roll total I got :

Maximum Physical Attack +106
    Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds
    Maximum Physical Attack +130

Guess i roll with these for a while till i finish with the recast :)
    Team work is Flawless,