Advanced Grinding Machine

Ikan_Asin - Archosaur
Ikan_Asin - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
its 2 weeks ady... but advanced grinding machine still bugged... its always got "Rough Flesh" instead of "Perfect Flesh"... this is best way for low lvls to make money (well i did on my alt)... & since this one is bugged i got less money per day now, i thought u guys were fixing it at maint before... now i guess i have to wait for next maint, means next week lol... b:sad b:cry
Post edited by Ikan_Asin - Archosaur on

Comments

• falconxs
    falconxs Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is now the same on Dreamweaver.. a few are beginning to think they are doing this on purpose by breaking it or making the machine vanish completely because it is too good a way to make money. I have even noticed the dragon you have to go spy on in mysterious lake no longer will leave you alone as you jump in to go to the investigate quest. You have to time it right or you will die trying. I believe they changed his path/how he roams to cover the area you must go to complete that quest as well. Highly frustrating pwi..
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    genotypist wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    the fix that was implemented to the Advanced Grinding Machine keeps overriding itself.
    We're going to hardcode a change to it with the next content patch.

This ^^ wait for next content update to get a fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2013
    More about the topic:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1581881

Quality corner is the place worth of checking when facing issues these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • falconxs
    falconxs Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes I have seen and skimmed most of that thread as well Kittysama, but I have heard rumors that the grinding machine now takes all the fruit rather than just three at a time. Or rather once you turn in they all just disappear. I do not know if this this is true or not as dreamweaver's machine has been working fine up till now to my knowledge for quite a while, but a few friends of mine have attempted to do that in the past.