Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol, nice but yeah I think that's a good idea xD
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You don't want to put all the links in the same top post? Looks odd to me that a vicku mod would obscure the QQme vids. How bout putting the QQme links in a different thread and the vicku link in a separate one. and ples be sure to try and get the kuku vids in the top post.

I'm not insinuating that just coz skai is vicku that he did something underrhanded, just saying that it could be done more diplomatically. I know it was an oversight, I like skai and all, i just have to question this, ok? Dont turn this into a customer support issue. Coz I see it leaning into that direction.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Linc is right. Let them have the 3 week fame moment!

b:byeb:byeb:bye
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You don't want to put all the links in the same top post? Looks odd to me that a vicku mod would obscure the QQme vids. How bout putting the QQme links in a different thread and the vicku link in a separate one. and ples be sure to try and get the kuku vids in the top post.

I'm not insinuating that just coz skai is vicku that he did something underrhanded, just saying that it could be done more diplomatically. I know it was an oversight, I like skai and all, i just have to question this, ok? Dont turn this into a customer support issue. Coz I see it leaning into that direction.

I just put them all together, and....

there's only one Vicious side of that TW. The rest is QQme o.O. When you merge threads on PWI forums, the earliest post goes at the top, and since TS posted his video first, his became the first post. It wasn't intentional.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Not gonna lie, all threads put together just cus its TW or whatnot doesn't feel right. It just looks more messed up and confusing...forums are inactive as they are, having a spam of different TW threads at least makes it more worth going here to see what's up imo.

We can a TW discussion thread by all means but don't make this forum a sectioned into categories of different things in the faction. QQme and Vicious people are the most active forum posters on the RT section so of course there will be threads about them most of the time. No offense Skai, I know you're doing it by request.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    edited June 2013
    Options
    None taken Moe!

I had an urge to merge them together whenever there were more than 3 threads on the same war, but decided to leave it. Then when it was requested, I didn't see why not.

Though next time there are that many threads, I'll make it better organized. Sure the forums here are inactive, but I enjoy organizing things. :3
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    By Linc's logic... Wouldn't putting QQme's videos at the top then, be showing favor to QQme? Does that then mean that Skai's a SPY? If Skai's involved in faction espionage, and he's a MOD, then omg does that mean that ALL mods are spies? If the mods can be spies then what about the GMs? OMG IS MAN A GM?

-.- Seriously, you read too much into things to try and take puck shots at people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I agree with Dylena. The forum is so dead nowadays having those extra threads would only make it more interesting. If one such as linc goes through the trouble to record the vid and edit and upload it, and he doesn't even get his own thread, i think it would be pretty discouraging for him to post or even visit the forum in the future.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Wait. Is something going on here?b:shocked
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Wait. Is something going on here?b:shocked

Skai traveled through time and stole first post
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Skai traveled through time and stole first post

I mean going on in RT. But that's cool, didn't know Skai could time travel. Hey Skai do me a favor and go back in time and stop me from getting so busy.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sky replies "SURE"
    before the request is made :O

That's.... so cool.
  • skaitavia
    edited June 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle I don't even know how it happened.

But Zark, come back and have some fun! QQme is dominating Vicious currently!
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    b:chuckle I don't even know how it happened.

But Zark, come back and have some fun! QQme is dominating Vicious currently!

winning defensive tws =/= dominating
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009