Karma + Skyline

Options

Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

sorry.

but...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

that's everyone's reaction towards Skyiine's core group merging with RoC/Karma and leaving everyone else behind after recruiting them to join a PvE faction...
    ... and towards Karma players getting subbed out for TW to make room for faithless/unloyal faction hoppers from Skyiine who will replace them in TW after they have shown for RoC/Karma against GD the past few months.

Enjoy selling yourselves out. In the real world this would only happen at certain ah... corners.
    My condolences to who got left behind in Skyiine. But no surprise.

inb4rage

1. Karma was struggling to show a full 80, sometimes not even 70 people; who are the invisible people getting subbed out? O.o

2. Faction hoppers? Jumping 2 factions in 5~ months is far from faction hopping. The Sky people who left GD also had actual reasons to leave and made their own faction. Hardly faction hopping in essence.

3. I find it a little peculiar to basically incite a merge after only a few losses to GD. I find something like that potentially discourages new players within Karma to better themselves and actually fix the root problems besides numbers. I mean, yea if numbers were a problem then getting more people in fixes that problem, but it's so early. I am neither for or against this merge.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You know what's really funny about all this? Last I heard from your own member, you guys forced your more poorly geared players to leave the TW so they can be replaced with your newest r9 s3 members.
    So you going on about how sad it is for Karma and Skyline to be doing what they're doing is pretty stupid. You're only trying to promote yourself as the oh so nice and caring leader when in fact you are a nerd raging dictator.
    You got on your knees pretty much to ask some of skyline to come back (which turned out to be a fail), BiB and tightend to come back. Let's see here... Oh right! You've also been auto inviting pretty much anyone to GD just so you don't possibly lose them to Karma if they had to actually give a real app. and wait.

If you losers did not know.. GD is also made up of: Enrage, Rad, Drakon, and believe it or not KARMA along with other factions b:chuckle

All I'm going to say is... You're just mad you didnt get ur ex GD members back.

Go on keep making more excuses for yourself. It's really entertaining b:laugh

Oh look, posting on an alt. How original. And sad.

Nobody ever forced anyone to leave TW for anybody else, child. Go make up stories that actually have some form of credibility.

And these rumors about us asking people to come back, of course some people wanted some of their friends back. It's the way of the game. Yet we never begged anyone, sorry to disappoint. But keep making **** up. :p

Auto inviting? Damn, you know more about the inner workings of our faction than me. And I'm a dictator! I should know errything. Actually I'm not trying to promote anything, GD speaks for itself. You posting on an alt proves that you're a little nerdraging 17 year old.

I'm going to +1 Mystic's third point. Instead of trying, they merged. Plain and simple. Merged with RoC when they kept losing, now after two weeks of barely losing they merge with another faction instead of trying to improve their own.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • jackielee91
    jackielee91 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Oh look, posting on an alt. How original. And sad.

Nobody ever forced anyone to leave TW for anybody else, child. Go make up stories that actually have some form of credibility.

And these rumors about us asking people to come back, of course some people wanted some of their friends back. It's the way of the game. Yet we never begged anyone, sorry to disappoint. But keep making **** up. :p

Auto inviting? Damn, you know more about the inner workings of our faction than me. And I'm a dictator! I should know errything. Actually I'm not trying to promote anything, GD speaks for itself. You posting on an alt proves that you're a little nerdraging 17 year old.

I'm going to +1 Mystic's third point. Instead of trying, they merged. Plain and simple. Merged with RoC when they kept losing, now after two weeks of barely losing they merge with another faction instead of trying to improve their own.

I get my sources directly from some of your members. One of them even QQd to me about it happening the last TW. So please don't be in denial.

You pretty much DID beg for people to come back. Even sent some long love letters to them through pwi mailing system.

Also with the auto inviting. Yes you did auto invite. Although your forums require you to apply so you can access forums. However, you and I both know you pretty much accepted them as soon as they apped or asked for an officer.

And you're right. GD speaks for itself, yet you say a lot of bull to cover that up. Which of course not everyone on the server is dumb enough to believe.

I also know what goes on in the faction not only because I get pm'd by your members, but also because i used to be in it. I know how things run, I know how you act. It's your way or the highway. You don't listen to anyone's advice or criticism and rage about it when they do try to help you out.

Yes I am on an "alt" but it doesn't mean i'm nerd raging and that i'm a 17 years old O.O b:chuckle You and your assumptions.

And hey. What's so wrong with merging o.O What's so wrong with getting more people. Did Karma ever **** and complain that you guys got more members? That you guys pretty much got most of Rad? Which is also called a merge. Did Karma ever complain that you guys are auto inviting? That you guys make sure to wake up and set up an alarm just to wake up for TW and fill 80 to beat Karma? Like you said oh so great Hitler jr., "It's the way of the game." Yet you're here to complain and cry about Karma getting Skyline.

A lot of people know you're butthurt about all this happening. If you want a tissue to wipe those tears, feel free to ask me b:thanks
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Walls of text to cover up your inadequacies.

Nobody cried, nobody's mad, we're all immensely amused. Your fake sources notwithstanding, you should join a circus, your ability to make **** up out of nowhere is quite amazing. I'm proud of you.

Love letters, auto inviting..... Seriously, what are you on and where can we get some?

Nobody's crying child, but keep writing walls of texts. We're amused, there's a difference.

Now go play with scrubby in your sandbox for the next three weeks while "testing out fun TW", you were always the bestest of friends in the past. <3 Just make sure you're not too butthurt after.
  • jackielee91
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Walls of text to cover up your inadequacies.

Nobody cried, nobody's mad, we're all immensely amused. Your fake sources notwithstanding, you should join a circus, your ability to make **** up out of nowhere is quite amazing. I'm proud of you.

Love letters, auto inviting..... Seriously, what are you on and where can we get some?

Nobody's crying child, but keep writing walls of texts. We're amused, there's a difference.

Now go play with scrubby in your sandbox for the next three weeks while "testing out fun TW", you were always the bestest of friends in the past. <3 Just make sure you're not too butthurt after.

Fake sources he says. b:chuckleb:pleased making sht up he says LOLOL
    I am done talking to someone that's too afraid to admit the truth. I'll let the readers be the judge of that.

YOU ACTUALLY READ MY WALL OF TEXTS. Thank you. You took the time. I am flattered b:dirtyb:kissb:cute
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Fake sources he says. b:chuckleb:pleased making sht up he says LOLOL
    I am done talking to someone that's too afraid to admit the truth. I'll let the readers be the judge of that.

YOU ACTUALLY READ MY WALL OF TEXTS. Thank you. You took the time. I am flattered b:dirtyb:kissb:cute

Thanks for proving my point. Nerdraging 17 year old on an alt.

Enjoy your day Sir, and enjoy the three weeks in Karma.
  • jackielee91
    edited June 2013
    Options

Wait what point did u prove again? lol. oh right
    That i'm a nerd raging 17 year old. I wonder how you came up with that o.o
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Your inability to form a sentence without a lie. Easy deduction.

Too bad really, the past 4-5 weeks of TW have been great fun, long fights, no trashtalking whatsoever. Not even during TW. Just plain ol' TW.
    Now with all these ragey drama mongers Karma merged with it'll be one flame fest after another. Great. b:surrender
  • jackielee91
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Your inability to form a sentence without a lie. Easy deduction.

Too bad really, the past 4-5 weeks of TW have been great fun, long fights, no trashtalking whatsoever. Not even during TW. Just plain ol' TW.
    Now with all these ragey drama mongers Karma merged with it'll be one flame fest after another. Great. b:surrender

You keep saying I'm lying. I find that truly amusing. Oh well I guess I should understand your position. You just got called out on all the things that are actually happening and has happened. It's only natural for you to go into your defensive mode and deny every single thing. It's okay Hoj. You're forgiven b:heart
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    **** i agree with jojo on this, but you will have some fun TWz for sure and PWI will make an extra coin =)
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    **** just got real b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    **** just got real b:dirty

Lets make babiesb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Lets make babiesb:dirty

depends how many b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    depends how many b:cry

A whole little tribe of AshenBaMBii children!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    A whole little tribe of AshenBaMBii children!b:chuckle

I cant produce babies when you **** me outside sz ... Im almost sterilizedb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    o_o

... *slowly backs out of thread*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    o_o

... *slowly backs out of thread*

noooo SAVE ME b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I get my sources directly from some of your members. One of them even QQd to me about it happening the last TW. So please don't be in denial.

You pretty much DID beg for people to come back. Even sent some long love letters to them through pwi mailing system.

Also with the auto inviting. Yes you did auto invite. Although your forums require you to apply so you can access forums. However, you and I both know you pretty much accepted them as soon as they apped or asked for an officer.

And you're right. GD speaks for itself, yet you say a lot of bull to cover that up. Which of course not everyone on the server is dumb enough to believe.

"""""I also know what goes on in the faction not only because I get pm'd by your members, but also because i used to be in it."""" I**
    This.
    I stopped reading tht wall after that sentence.stop being so butthurted knowing gd of doing well without ur worthless char.
    And i diagree of hoju being a dictator. Or else it wud be another drakon
    All ir previous assumption are wrong thts all i can say
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I cant produce babies when you **** me outside sz ... Im almost sterilizedb:sad

b:chuckle

I'll **** you in SZ thenb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle

I'll **** you in SZ thenb:dirty

oh god, I don't know if I can handle this b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jackielee91
    edited June 2013
    Options
    korath14 wrote: »
    This.
    I stopped reading tht wall after that sentence.stop being so butthurted knowing gd of doing well without ur worthless char.
    And i diagree of hoju being a dictator. Or else it wud be another drakon
    All ir previous assumption are wrong thts all i can say

Oh hey look! Another nerd raging 17 year old alt according to hoju :) I welcome you to the nerd raging 17 year old club. Oh and thanks for correcting me on my *I* (like I give a shiet)

Btw it's butthurt* not butthurted. Wow I can correct you on a lot of sht. I'm not going to reply to anything you said because just reading your sentence makes my head hurt. THE STUPIDITY!!
  • SLITNOT - Heavens Tear
    SLITNOT - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

I hope the person that trolled you hoju was jackielee91 the one on Photobucket because she could be the hottest one yet to troll you.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

I also know what goes on in the faction not only because I get pm'd by your members, but also because i used to be in it. I know how things run, I know how you act. It's your way or the highway. You don't listen to anyone's advice or criticism and rage about it when they do try to help you out.

Yes I am on an "alt" but it doesn't mean i'm nerd raging and that i'm a 17 years old O.O b:chuckle You and your assumptions.

And hey. What's so wrong with merging o.O What's so wrong with getting more people. Did Karma ever **** and complain that you guys got more members? That you guys pretty much got most of Rad? Which is also called a merge. Did Karma ever complain that you guys are auto inviting? That you guys make sure to wake up and set up an alarm just to wake up for TW and fill 80 to beat Karma? Like you said oh so great Hitler jr., "It's the way of the game." Yet you're here to complain and cry about Karma getting Skyline.

A lot of people know you're butthurt about all this happening. If you want a tissue to wipe those tears, feel free to ask me b:thanks

i so f... loled b:laugh merge? dude where have u been? If u call it a merge then... Enrage merged with Karma long time ago as well - oki you wont get my point anyway so I will stop making sarcastic posts.

We old-radiance members didnt merge with any1. We decided to leave Radiance and look for a new faction coz of kim-jong-mint (fail radiance's leader). Personally I don't like karma's homos and scrubs so I joined GD. The rest of Radiance joined GD coz they've got some old friends here.
    On the other hand - karma DID MERGE with skyline. Ppl like pedo,mastema etc didnt have any reason to leave it - well they had 1 - no real TW ! But don't get me wrong - I'm rly happy coz of this situation - TW should be even more interesting coz tbh - Karma is damn weak atm (ye ye TW at 8pm lasted 2h - but tbh we should have finished it within 1h - 1st hour was just wasted by us DDs chasing karma's cata barbs).

So yea, see ya next week "rockarmsky b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • jackielee91
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i so f... loled b:laugh merge? dude where have u been? If u call it a merge then... Enrage merged with Karma long time ago as well - oki you wont get my point anyway so I will stop making sarcastic posts.

We old-radiance members didnt merge with any1. We decided to leave Radiance and look for a new faction coz of kim-jong-mint (fail radiance's leader). Personally I don't like karma's homos and scrubs so I joined GD. The rest of Radiance joined GD coz they've got some old friends here.
    On the other hand - karma DID MERGE with skyline. Ppl like pedo,mastema etc didnt have any reason to leave it - well they had 1 - no real TW ! But don't get me wrong - I'm rly happy coz of this situation - TW should be even more interesting coz tbh - Karma is damn weak atm (ye ye TW at 8pm lasted 2h - but tbh we should have finished it within 1h - 1st hour was just wasted by us DDs chasing karma's cata barbs).

The last I checked... Even though it's not a declared merge... If a handful of one faction transitions to another, it's pretty much called a merge. I think GD is full of morons.. -.- I actually stopped reading what you wrote after you said that. *smh*
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The last I checked... Even though it's not a declared merge... If a handful of one faction transitions to another, it's pretty much called a merge. I think GD is full of morons.. -.- I actually stopped reading what you wrote after you said that. *smh*

the only moron here, posting on an alt - is jackielee91 b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • korath14
    edited June 2013
    Options
    the only moron here, posting on an alt - is jackielee91 b:bye

oh wes!...he is 17 year old...take it easy on him/her...my guess is that he/she missed out on hug or two during childhood...must be taking his frustration out on GD because atleast GD is doing better than him b:chuckle
    some nerd kid...go watch watch pogo....
    P.S>is this idiot starsky...
    i always thot that guy born with no balls....and if this alt is his then ....well..atleast i am right b:laugh
  • jackielee91
    edited June 2013
    Options
    korath14 wrote: »
    oh wes!...he is 17 year old...take it easy on him/her...my guess is that he/she missed out on hug or two during childhood...must be taking his frustration out on GD because atleast GD is doing better than him b:chuckle
    some nerd kid...go watch watch pogo....
    P.S>is this idiot starsky...
    i always thot that guy born with no balls....and if this alt is his then ....well..atleast i am right b:laugh

Puhehehe So cuteeeeeeee I love how people think that by attacking one's childhood, it would make that person sad, or hurt that person's feelings, or w.e. Nice try 17 year old nerd raging alt. Oh and welcome to my club made by Hoju (my 2nd time welcoming u because I am so happy to see you again :D)

And I never knew StarsKy was in GD at one point... I swear he was in Rad then joined Karma.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Options

I will have to agree with shes here;

Honestly how is it a merge if a faction dies; WHERE ARE THE MEMBERS SUPPOSE TO GO? No where? Make a baby fac? Quit the game? Rad a reason to come to GD; not their fault a few of em came over. On that hand, Rad is still "alive" with a non active leader and very stubborn old rad players who have not left yet.
    Skyline.. merged. All in the same day to a faction losing in tw. All of the heavy hitters and ONE OF THEM is an exe; yes merge. Rad? Not a merge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I find this thread fairly entertaining :)

Also it's fascinating how nobody in the involved factions (Karma & Skyline), is particularly shaken by this course of events, while everybody else can't stop going out of their way to express their disapproval...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • korath14
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I find this thread fairly entertaining :)

Also it's fascinating how nobody in the involved factions (Karma & Skyline), is particularly shaken by this course of events, while everybody else can't stop going out of their way to express their disapproval...
    because they are hiding in their closet...or playing other games lol...b:bye
This discussion has been closed.