A How-Not-To for Wizards: Looking like a Rummage Sale Reject

Options
Thrieya - Lost City
Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Wizard
I'm sure we've all been there. You're cruising along the roads on your ride, taking in the sights and scenery, until some random BR who thinks being able to kill his own alts 50 times in a row makes him good at PvP pops out and attacks. A hop off your bike, a barrel roll across your keyboard, and one dead BR later, you stick around to laugh at and kill him some more.

Because nerdrage in English is entertaining, but nerdrage in a mixture of broken English and Spanish/Portuguese is like being hand-fed a free Belgian fudge sundae by an equally free Playboy bunny.

Eventually, though, you stop laughing and killing him long enough to register that he's calling you a virgin black **** Communist crack-pimp(in Spanish too, no less!), and that his "pro r9 freidn" is totally on his way to "kik ur dum asss!"

So his friend shows up, and two barrel rolls later, you have two dead nerdraging BRs. In the midst of his rage, the second one snaps and starts laughing at you. More specifically, your outfit.

"lololol" he laughs, "ur dresss lik **** germany call gril!"

Oooooooh, the buuuuuuurn. Oooooooh, the pain. It's okay, we totally understand. Being awesome is a time-consuming job. It doesn't leave you much room to develop a decent fashion sense. But that said, nobody's going to take you seriously if you dress like something the sewer hobo dragged in. Sure, that baby-puke green manskirt and that giant neon-pink disco raincoat came super-cheap, and getting JoSDs leaves you on a really tight budget, but you don't have to think like that! There are ways to get perfectly nice fashion without auctioning off the use of your orifices for it.

And if you do have a nice budget for fashion, but just can't decide what to pick, well, here's what this thread is for! Post your fashion tips for your fellow wizards here today!
Post edited by Thrieya - Lost City on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol. however, what's a BR? o.o
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Kuzshi - Dreamweaver
    Kuzshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol. however, what's a BR? o.o
    Short for "Brazilian", or "Brazilian noob", specifically. Most intelligent, articulate Brazilians aren't referred to as such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I was always told BR just stood for broken English
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Short for "Brazilian", or "Brazilian noob", specifically. Most intelligent, articulate Brazilians aren't referred to as such.

oh xd
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    "lololol" he laughs, "ur dresss lik **** germany call gril!"

I ... dont see anything ... wrong with that ....b:question
    Well as long as its ingame

Yeah people raging in other languages is always funny, as i laughed my *** of when frenchies made advertisment with "francophones" and i thought thats the french batman or something. Well, google helps .

But BTW, what exactly was the thread about ?
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

But BTW, what exactly was the thread about ?
    Post your fashion tips for your fellow wizards here today!
    I think it was supposed to be that... which was one line out of what, a bunch of other lines which were a story (which likewise became the entire discussion) that seemed partially relevant, but overshadowing of the intended topic? (It could have been a post in the thread, for instance, but as the topic-starting post...)
    While I don't discourage the uses of anecdotes to begin.... things(the thing I think of is using it to set up an essay, but no one wants to hear about essays here, ahaha) by any means and they look good if crafted well and correctily, it's not supposed to take up the entire body... OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i laughed. i cried and laughed some more. while nodding in agreement.
  • Mr_Lapp - Lost City
    Mr_Lapp - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Apperently someone has their priorities straight. Fashion should be number 1 on the list yep totally. *cough*
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Apperently someone has their priorities straight. Fashion should be number 1 on the list yep totally. *cough*

go away

The number one reason why female wizards need to use R8r sword instead of G16 is the fact that R8r looks better with fash
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The number one reason why female wizards need to use R8r sword instead of G16 is the fact that R8r looks better with fash

^ A few months ago, I got my giant blue surfboard/butcher knife. Before that, I'd been using R8 for 1.5 years and almost all my fashion was either black or red as a result. Having to switch weapons made my eyes feel like bleeding. b:cry If I didn't love killing idiots so much in NW, you can bet I'd still be looking good with R8.
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I carry around another weapon that matches my fashion/what I like and just pull out the r9 yellow/weird looking floating rock sphere thingy during BHs or actual PK.
    otherwise fash is top priority! (also note:Metal pav CAN be done with a level 5 sphere when you forget to switch out weapons by accident)
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Though Kitty likes the zerk on her seeker's TT90 Gold blade, another reason for using it instead of morai sword ish that TT90 Gold Blade matches so well with seeker's black bowknot set or the Darkness f:grin

When getting T3-weapon later, not going to use it outside BHs/PVP. It would look bad with Kitty's seeker's fashionf:despise

On archer Kitty's using Windcatcher-crossbow 'cause it's shade to shade with her red witch fashion set. f:cute

Sensoid Emptiness-wand and it's red glow works well with wine-red Yule Dress. It's not too bad with the Darkness either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)