Purify spell nerfed?

Telapak - Heavens Tear
Telapak - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Chronicles
I keep hearing that purify spell's gonna be nerfed anytime soon in PWI. b:bye
I heard it has happened in -removed-and one of my friends who played PW-CN also told me purify spell on rank 9 stage 3 weapon have been nerfed. it has lower proc rate now and has no more speed buff, although it still offers purify and the anti stun. is it true or am i just getting **** in my ears? b:laugh also do you guys think it would be wise for pwi to nerf purify spell?

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This very easily could have just been made as a post on the already existing, some 1.6K post purify thread...
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    This very easily could have just been made as a post on the already existing, some 1.6K post purify thread...

This, and discussion of p.servers is not allowed nor does it have any relevance to PWI.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.