new (and old) Morai problems

kallikashnikow
kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
after the crash Morai still is ****ed up. grinding machine doesnt work, lucid NPCs are gone again and (this is the new part) Kathru Pup doesnt give the Duty Bagdes, also Cube Teleporter has no quest to start the normal cube run (I have some spare Duty Badges). so could somebody finally fire the EU imbeciles and hire some staff that is actually capable of doing their jobs right? Im just sick of it....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kallikashnikow on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    No joke. I've seen fail private servers with better support.

Who exactly is in charge of their incompetency?
    Who manages the EU team? Is it PWE, or someone else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    after the crash Morai still is ****ed up. grinding machine doesnt work, lucid NPCs are gone again and (this is the new part) Kathru Pup doesnt give the Duty Bagdes, also Cube Teleporter has no quest to start the normal cube run (I have some spare Duty Badges). so could somebody finally fire the EU imbeciles and hire some staff that is actually capable of doing their jobs right? Im just sick of it....

Welcome to pwi b:victory

We have some of the best devs and best support you can ever ask for f:hehe

We do actually have some good mods on the forums maybe they can point you in the right direction....
  • Nerexa - Morai
    Nerexa - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have been getting constant disconnects on morai server
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    newsflash: lucids spawned at 8 pm but they dont have their quest, like wolf and cube tele....
    We do actually have some good mods on the forums maybe they can point you in the right direction....
    at least something. but in EU forums, we even dont have that. all we have is nothing, nothing, problems, nothing, oh did I mention problems and nothing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nerexa - Morai
    Nerexa - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok nvm about disconnects, now i can't even connect to the server, theres also no tech support for morai players in english so im confused to even where and how to complain...wheres our promised english forum?
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    newsflash: lucids spawned at 8 pm but they dont have their quest, like wolf and cube tele....

at least something. but in EU forums, we even dont have that. all we have is nothing, nothing, problems, nothing, oh did I mention problems and nothing?

I hear ya.... you dont exactly get great "technical" support in this game. Hope everything works out for ya...
  • DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
    DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    after the disconect for ours from the Morai server yesterday, here we go again, it really gets so annoying.
    I played HT server for 4 years, and i cant remember it was once so bad, as now on Morai server.
    Jolly ols jones quest items dont show up.Doing cultered rood quest, but they dont show up.
    Its getting me to the spot, i think i'm going back to HT.
    Wanted to play on the europe server, to meet more players off my country.
    But, there so manny problems on the server, dc quest not working, no support, that i am considering, going back to HT
    b:sadb:bye
    and yes i complained at europe forum to ;)
    http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?p=1008151#post1008151
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys,

I'm really sorry for all the frustrating issues with our Morai server. Our team is aware that Morai has been having some issues, but they've been working to resolve these issues.

- Val
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm really sorry for all the frustrating issues with our Morai server. Our team is aware that Morai has been having some issues, but they've been working to resolve these issues.

- Val
    Any available updates on resolving the issues with the support staff/forums?
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]