Options
2»

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    **** that. I want a bard.

Whacking mobs, bosses, and sins with an Ibanez Bass Guitar and Hartke Bass Amp at 5.0 sounds like awesome fun.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Zymari - Archosaur
    Zymari - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I have a great idea... Before PWI adds any new classes.... Why don't they make ALL BOOKS AVAILABLE through pages??? I am eternally farming BH's trying for my psychic nuke books!!! Two books that cannot be purchase but rather only drop in instances with a horrible drop rate... Rarely ever!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I have a great idea... Before PWI adds any new classes.... Why don't they make ALL BOOKS AVAILABLE through pages??? I am eternally farming BH's trying for my psychic nuke books!!! Two books that cannot be purchase but rather only drop in instances with a horrible drop rate... Rarely ever!

Nuu, leave it as it is so I can make massive profit on rare books b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    shaelaa wrote: »
    New classes well be released on May 28 patch as follows:Necromancer, Guardian, Mesmer, Thief, Ranger, Elelmentalist, Engineer. Release will be same date in China as in the US.

I see what you did there. f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    what's with people and their insecurities... well that mainly comes from barbs and clerics, DDs are already used to being replaced with different classes. but seriously, what do you think that will happen if they make a new healer class? that suddenly pwi will get 1m new players that will roll this class and you'll have to compete for a healer spot? no, what will happen is that players that want to play a healer class will roll that class instead of cleric.. so instead of having to compete with 100 clerics for a squad you'll have to compete with 50 clerics and 50 mystics or something.

/end of rant

sure, making class clones isn't that great. but you don't have to have a complete new role, especially in pve which is pretty much trivial anyway to make something interesting; pvp mechanics are far more interesting. we already have the bm skill that inequips weapons. how about a class that plays with your gear? imagine skills like "remove pants" b:chuckle on a serious note, this could introduce a whole new level of meta gaming; people would choose to invest more in pants if those had a lower chance to get removed compared to capes similarly helms could be harder to remove compared to hats so we might see a shift to LA helms for arcanes. set bonus will becoma a bit less important since they could be broken easily. it doesn't have to be imbalanced either; after all, we already have skills that reduce pdef to 0 or fire res to 0 b:avoid. introduces a motivation for team play, increases skill and cooperation VS r9rr+12 josd soloing monsters (a team of lowbie undressers could strip them down). lol this sounds like fun; guess i'll make a thread later

sure, let's make it so you can just swipe a credit card
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    sure, let's make it so you can just swipe a credit card

Why not?

You can buy endgame gear with a credit card.

You pretty much have to buy end game refines with a credit card.

You can go from level 1 to level 105 with a credit card.

Why not hand out books for a credit card?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Why not hand out books for a credit card?

Actually most books can already be acquired with credit card. Just buying packs for tokens(have to buy many if unlucky getting tokens) and crafting pages from tokens. Though ofc some books can't be acquired this way.f:shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    We don't need any new classes, and it isn't our decision to add new classes anyway. We don't need a necromancer, there are enough mage/summoner types already in this game. The only thing i could see them adding might be another light armor class. I highly doubt they are going to add anymore. If you are going to suggest a race/class at least make it thought out and nice to read, not just "i want zombies". Try coming up with skills and considering how they would affect the gameplay.
  • Zoteev - Sanctuary
    Zoteev - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    shaelaa wrote: »
    New classes well be released on May 28 patch as follows:Necromancer, Guardian, Mesmer, Thief, Ranger, Elelmentalist, Engineer. Release will be same date in China as in the US.

now this, is what makes me laugh b:laugh
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Or increase the drop rate for books? AND bosses should drop 89 EG skills as well, i hate the fact that every ****** skill book for EGs is overpriced as hell, seriously 2-3 mil for NV or Swirling Mist ... while other classes main attack skill books, as long as they dont debuff, are at 150k-500k lol
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • KnightLule - Lost City
    KnightLule - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i have mission to kil 10 cloud dancer dragons i need help name KnightLule
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i have mission to kil 10 cloud dancer dragons i need help name KnightLule

Is it me or does this post seem misplaced? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Is it me or does this post seem misplaced? b:chuckle

Probabily couldn't make a new thread yet and.... yeah. Post here ensured.
    Could have found one where it was slightily more on-topic though, I guess... doesn't really matter though OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]