need help

Options
BungaSakura - Raging Tide
BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Support Desk
Hi, im trying to install PWI. i have PWI installer v621. and i already install arc. can i use that to download. i dont think i can handle to install another 6 giga

Thanks
Post edited by BungaSakura - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    Options
    To download without APC...
    ARC is PWE's fake Steam. I'll have to see if I can find the .zip and torrent links that were up a couple of days ago. I think I still have them somewhere.

Edit: Click HERE for the Torrent.
    Click HERE for the direct download .ZIP file. (DO NOT use WinRar to extract this!)
    If you just want to update from your version...
    Manual Patches

Either way will be faster than letting yours update from 621.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ya i already use your file. kinda a pain cause i need to redownload and update 3 times using v621 version then at 99% it stop working :) thanks for your information
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ya i already use your file. kinda a pain cause i need to redownload and update 3 times using v621 version then at 99% it stop working :) thanks for your information
    What you describe there sounds like the classic antivirus interference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Options
    What you describe there sounds like the classic antivirus interference.

i already uninstall my antivirus tho. well, lets see what will happen in 2 hours. because i still downloading. b:sad problem w slow internet, so i need 1 day to download.
    edited May 2013
    Options
    i already uninstall my antivirus tho. well, lets see what will happen in 2 hours. because i still downloading. b:sad problem w slow internet, so i need 1 day to download.
    If your internet is that slow, you should be using the torrent method.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Options
    If your internet is that slow, you should be using the torrent method.

well, actually this is the fastest internet in history that i ever have :) before i usually need like 3 days to 7 days to download b:surrender But now to download 6,5 giga, only need 1 day. Maybe i tried to use torrent, but i not use to do it. People recommend me before that i need to download patch using manual methode especially when the patch is really big. But in the end, it always stop in the middle. so i usually using auto update.

this is very slow i know, but the safest way for a noob like me. But i think i will try to use torrent later on. :)