Reflective Aura

Options
Superfeng - Lost City
Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Blademaster
Does it work in NW?

If it does, is it useful there?
Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
Post edited by Superfeng - Lost City on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It works in nw. It is based on pdef i believe. Not sure if it bypasses def levels or not.

When i damage tested against friends, if the caster has less than 12k life, if the skill crits, chances are caster will be one shot. Damage shows up in damage log. I put this skill on a 104 str genie.

In NW i have lag issues, when i do hit the skill, it is active for 5~6 seconds. I often go in the middle, start bt, if i am alive at the end of bt, i use the genie skill. I don't get many chances though. It takes up all the energy of my genie practically, it takes 30~40 seconds to recharge, or was it 50 seconds, can't recall. End point being that it cripples my genie.

The damage return on different casters i got was 400 to 5k. I returned damage to 7 people. If people have phy/mag charms, this skill will tick the charms (not tested).

In TW i am using my genie to get chi primarily so i can stun, hf, bt combo with mire. It rarely works out well, when it does, i die and do does everyone around me.

I have not used the skill much, so my review on the skill is biased towards not useful because of not being able to test it in fight conditions. I am spending more time waiting for genie to fill up so i can occult ice or ad or cloud eruption. Maybe when i start playing more, i might use this skill more.

I know some other bm use this skill often, they can give you a better idea on what kind of genie, situation, timing things like that.
  • Superfeng - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I used this skill in TW very often last year. Some of the reflected hits were ridiculous and I got them on video too. Usually that's not the case because the reflected dmg is magic and AA guys have high mdef.

So it DOES work in NW? Hmmmmm.....
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It does work in NW. I am not sure if the damage returned is physical or magic. I do know that higher pdef = lower hit. It does not seem to be affected by mdef as much. I could be wrong, i never asked the people their mdef i believe.

Try it out, take some videos, post your results. I like the skill, but as i said, no time to use it for me. Let me know how it works in tonight's nw, if you go for it.
  • Superfeng - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Tested, not effective and not useful.

It can hit pretty high sometimes. You can test it in a duel on an r9 AA. Dragon AA, use reflective aura, and have them attack you. b:victory