Demon Morning Dew

Thrieya - Lost City
Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Wizard
I'm kind of surprised no one's made a thread about this before.

So in my skillbar, Demon Morning Dew claims that it heals the target for an additional 200 Health every 3 seconds, and the additional healing can be seen under the row of buffs, with an Ironheart Blessing icon. That's totally cool and all.

On the other hand, what is totally not cool at all is how vague the skill description is. Sure, an extra 200 HP every 3 seconds, but for how long? 6 seconds? 9? A bunch of serious-looking symbols divided by the square root of minus one times ghost times sad cat? Lobster?

Preliminary testing by myself and my team of crack scientists(i.e: Me.) has yielded highly inconsistent and confusing results. Sometimes the buff icon shows up for 3 seconds, sometimes it sticks around for up to 10, and sometimes it doesn't even show up at all. Does anyone have any theories for this conundrum?
Post edited by Thrieya - Lost City on

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    A bunch of serious-looking symbols divided by the square root of minus one times ghost times sad cat? Lobster?

If I were the type of person to quote things in signatures, you'd of totally made the cut with this. I laughed so hard. JS. xD -spirits away cuz I don't know the answer-

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    would be fun if it was random like cleric seals xD
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Mr_Lapp - Lost City
    Mr_Lapp - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have it also, been wondering how long it actually lasts but mostly just been assuming like 9 since its only been healing me for a total of 600 hp more after b:surrender
  • SweetAnthrax - Heavens Tear
    SweetAnthrax - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. let your hp drop low;
    2. go to a safe place;
    3. unequip your weapon;
    4. cast your demon dew;
    5. watch your hp bar.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *subscribes to thread for the
    A bunch of serious-looking symbols divided by the square root of minus one times ghost times sad cat? Lobster?
    quote*
    x3.

Has your mad science led to any answers yet x3?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Well, it did use to say that the extra healing was for 600 HP, total. So at some point, they obviously changed it.

The question is, why change the skill description? One can assume many reasons, chief among them being that the healing is no longer for just 600HP. Or maybe it's because the dev team just wants to mess with us. They wish to make us angry and frustrated so that we will take to the streets and riot, at which point they will then profit from their investments into the businesses selling medical supplies and weapons. f:angry Clever.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They also own a window company.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    And I'd also assume they own a brick company?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Nope. They only own 10% stock of the brick company.
    (Insert fancy image here)