Account stash stone Account wide and not server wide.

zri
zri Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Suggestion Box
Hi dear GMs and players.
I wanted to ask since apparently Pwi can not support to have transfurs. How about making the account stash stone account wide and not Server wide? Or have i missunderstood this that if i buy one on my new server i can get all the stuff off my old realm?
I quit my r9 cleric on heaven's tear and went to play on Morai EU since that is my timezone. But I loose everything i have on heaven's tear.
Regards Maddie

Edit: The reason why I amsking this is because if you guys COULD and hopefully will do. This would be a benefit for people swaping servers to EU. Only thing they need to do more or less is to lvl a New char. And thats worth it if you get to have your Tradable stuff with you with account stash.
Post edited by zri on

Comments

• Brett - Momaganon
    Brett - Momaganon Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would be nice, but i doubt they will ever do it. They would rather you move server and cash shop another few grand.
  • zri
    zri Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah a part of me thinks so aswell. But I been playing for 5 years in august. I think there is atelast something they can do. Since i am 9 hours ahead my time on Heaven's tear. And im sick of not being able to play the real fun stuff in pwi without needing to be up all night all.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sadly, PWI doesn't let you keep what's yours when you switch servers. You can basically say that PWI commits theft every time you switch servers. Life goes on, deal with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eliyama - Heavens Tear
    Eliyama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still think its wrong to take all you worked for then not give it when they give a better timezone. Its been ages since people asked for a EU server and its taken years to get it. Finaly its up and people cant get there chars over or even there gear and stuff. :( Its sad for the money and time they been putting on the Charactors etc etc.
  • Auriani - Morai
    Auriani - Morai Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    May I ask if any GM could maybe answer on this if its POSSIBLE. Because then I wont need to sell all the stuff I have on Heaven's Tear and try and buy gold of other players for my new server. Please! This is a great idee if you guys wont want to put in transfurs. Plus i mean its still 10 dollors to get a Account stash stone. :) So you do get money :D
    Eliyama - Heaven's Tear 102 RA2 Cleric
    Melyama - Heaven's Tear 101 Sin
    Auriani - Heaven's Tear 101 Wiz
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It would break the economy, all servers don't have the same prices, on PVP servers gears/weap/ornaments have a highest price than PVE servers and PVE server fash/flyers/mounts have a highest price than PVP servers.

If they ever allow the account stash btw servers the price of everything will go up and people will complain that PWI broke the economy once again while it would have been the players asking for it.

I do understand that it suck to lose everything, but if the allow to switch gears btw servers there gonna be consequences on the economy and people should know about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Auriani - Morai
    edited May 2013
    I know what your trying to say. But then they should have fixed a EU server a long time ago :p I been playing for soon 5 years and i think then EU server came up waht 6 month ago or so? Im not 100% since i quit because i couldent do anything. Then maybe just do the account stash from PvP to PvP and PvE to PvE. Or do so names cant be saved on a server so people can Transfur which would be more fun. Atm im sad since im consider just ignoring this again since all the time it took me and money to get the gear i have. and do it all over again..
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I know what your trying to say. But then they should have fixed a EU server a long time ago :p I been playing for soon 5 years and i think then EU server came up waht 6 month ago or so? Im not 100% since i quit because i couldent do anything. Then maybe just do the account stash from PvP to PvP and PvE to PvE. Or do so names cant be saved on a server so people can Transfur which would be more fun. Atm im sad since im consider just ignoring this again since all the time it took me and money to get the gear i have. and do it all over again..

There have been EU servers since 2011. And I'm much rather see one time (per person) character transfers than this, because of the economic implications personally. But that's just my opinion.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Auriani - Morai
    edited May 2013
    Well yes i raither see a Transfur posibillity on maybe 10euros or something. But they cant do that because off names jada jada. :(
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Put in a one time transfer.
    Allow people to go to any server they choose.
    If there are conflicting names, force the person moving to change their name.
    Enjoy the game for two months before the servers die back down.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    PW was never designed to run be able to run so many servers from various locations... and link them all into one (TW/Swaping ETC) and thats one of the reasons (i expect) we dont have Server Vs Server wars. Using the same name database was a good idea so they can merge servers on the same one but... Even from the Moari server merge it is clear that their are some problems and defo where the system and game where not designed to work... With that in mind its possible to get anything to do anything with a little work and caution. They have and we do now just have 1 server.

I agree that it would be nice to offer people a 1 time change and that may have increased the players on the europe servers at the same time rather than merge.

Im sure however this issue will be fixed at a later date as it is clear they will need to secure the future of the game at any rate.