Barb Vids

_Mg_Zr - Harshlands
_Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Barbarian
Heyo everyone b:victory

I was thinking of making some pve/pvp vids for endgame instances from an aps barb point of view. Things such as NW, WS, Lunar etc as a guide and maybe even some TW's. And ofc pvp.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams
Post edited by _Mg_Zr - Harshlands on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanx for telling us what you are thinking of.

Now stop thinking go do it and then show us the results b:laugh
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    Gimme a few days to get used to fraps and to get some vids recorded and edited b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gimme a few days to get used to fraps and to get some vids recorded and edited b:surrender

Use Bandicam, it's the best recording software!
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My barb is not a aps barb, he is a vit build. here is a vid soloing yan for fun. no hp pots or charm, just genie and sunder healing.

b:chuckle

http://youtu.be/XRnEfHsMqmQ
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    First video is up :) Its only a short video that I used to basically get used to fraps and windows movie maker.

Random PVP.

I think most of the people in it are equally geared with me except the cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    My barb is not a aps barb, he is a vit build. here is a vid soloing yan for fun. no hp pots or charm, just genie and sunder healing.

b:chuckle

http://youtu.be/XRnEfHsMqmQ

My version of that, with aps and without :P

I am hoping to get some vids of warsong and lunar up tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    My version of that, with aps and without :P

I am hoping to get some vids of warsong and lunar up tomorrow.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yay im your first viewer !

niceb:victory
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    yay im your first viewer !

niceb:victory

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    Newest Video is Up

Its some more pvp but this time most of the opponents out gear me.
    I die alot this time so i think you guys will like this one b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    PV
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    PVP

This is going to be my last pvp vid until i get my gear sorted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2013

This is going to be my last pvp vid until i get my gear sorted

Thank god!b:chuckle
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    Thank god!b:chuckle

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Might as well promote my channel in this thread, as my main has and always will be (since beta), my Barb:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thecryotonic

I haven't been producing a ton of PWI content as of late, but I did a 2 hour NW video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiF9lSonYFc

Roughly, my first 50 videos uploaded were of PWI. I still play, and have pretty much one of every class to 100+ with r9 3rd stage or 3rd stage nirvana.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    real short vid in ws b:chuckle real short :phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7vWtXN1_z8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heyo everyone b:victory

I was thinking of making some pve/pvp vids for endgame instances from an aps barb point of view. Things such as NW, WS, Lunar etc as a guide and maybe even some TW's. And ofc pvp.

Come back to HT QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come back to HT QQ

Nuuuuuu HT sucks since enrage fell apart + all my friends there quit. And its an icky pve server b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited June 2013
    Hey guys, I haven't really had much spare time recently due to college and work which is why i haven't uploaded any vids recently.

But not to fear i have started again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiAszj04hS4

Me and a friend were duoing TT2-3 and i decided to try and solo belial at the end. Enjoy.

Btw if you guys could give me any vid ideas i would appreciate it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Your videos are laggy. I'd recommend 2x speed to help alleviate some of the problems.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited June 2013
    Your videos are laggy. I'd recommend 2x speed to help alleviate some of the problems.

Ok thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • M/egadetH - Harshlands33
    M/egadetH - Harshlands33 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Damn i look good in that Lunar Videob:laughb:victory

Miss you bro , hope i will get back soon to do stuff togheter b:pleasedb:pleased
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited June 2013
    Damn i look good in that Lunar Videob:laughb:victory

Miss you bro , hope i will get back soon to do stuff togheter b:pleasedb:pleased

Hurry and get 101 so you can gear up b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    edited June 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Douglas Adams
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for sharing. Here's a couple of my recent ones and a recorded stream from last weekend TW.

Revamped SoT Hellfire Abomination fail barb lure

"Trophy Mode" Style Revamped SoT

TW QQme v Vicious The best action is final 35-40 ish min.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for sharing. Here's a couple of my recent ones and a recorded stream from last weekend TW.

Revamped SoT Hellfire Abomination fail barb lure

"Trophy Mode" Style Revamped SoT

TW QQme v Vicious The best action is final 35-40 ish min.

I really hate being rude and criticize others, but...

I only watched the first 6 minutes of that TW video. I couldn't stand it, you really need to improve yourself skill-wise - like analyze your own gameplay.

1. You were in the back waiting for support when you can without difficulties walk to the tower, your gears + buffs can take like 10 at once.
    2. You used Absolute Domain for no reason at all. A cleric used Seal of God on you which means you're unkillable at that moment. Absolute Domain is supposed to save your life in the very critical moment, not to make yourself imun to debuffs because I assume you used it to reach the tower without disturbance.
    3. You used invoke immediately when you reached the tower. Why? No one was attacking you. No need to waste invoke, because you really used it and it did nothing for you in that moment as expected.
    4. At least you used your Ironguard a little bit later, but late enough? Not at all, you used it as fast as your charm ticked. Watch your buffs man, you can't be killed in 2-3 seconds. Within that time your HP will go down a bit and charm will tick again. Use Ironguard in critical moments, not because you're being tickled. Your Ironguard did basically nothing here as well.
    5. After your Ironguard went out you had nothing to use, the only thing left you had was your genie. You had ToP ready to use for at least 5 seconds when you were in this critical moment, yet you didn't use it and instead held your mouse on Cloud Eruption right when you died. I assumed you were about to use it, which would be even more unintelligibly.

I hope you got my points here. I think you need to take a look at what you're actually doing. Though, I didn't watch the rest of the video so you maybe did a few better plays (I hope) but owell...

Also, I think you should consider in making a brand new genie with better skills such as Solid Shield and much more.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2013

QQme attacks Vicious held Etherblade Territory on Raging Tides Server

Pt. I --
    QQme vs Vicious

Pt. II --
    QQme v Vicious II

b:sin
    I really hate being rude and criticize others, but...

I only watched the first 6 minutes of that TW video. I couldn't stand it, you really need to improve yourself skill-wise - like analyze your own gameplay.

1. You were in the back waiting for support when you can without difficulties walk to the tower, your gears + buffs can take like 10 at once.

2. You used Absolute Domain for no reason at all. A cleric used Seal of God on you which means you're unkillable at that moment. Absolute Domain is supposed to save your life in the very critical moment, not to make yourself imun to debuffs because I assume you used it to reach the tower without disturbance.
    3. You used invoke immediately when you reached the tower. Why? No one was attacking you. No need to waste invoke, because you really used it and it did nothing for you in that moment as expected.
    4. At least you used your Ironguard a little bit later, but late enough? Not at all, you used it as fast as your charm ticked. Watch your buffs man, you can't be killed in 2-3 seconds. Within that time your HP will go down a bit and charm will tick again. Use Ironguard in critical moments, not because you're being tickled. Your Ironguard did basically nothing here as well.
    5. After your Ironguard went out you had nothing to use, the only thing left you had was your genie. You had ToP ready to use for at least 5 seconds when you were in this critical moment, yet you didn't use it and instead held your mouse on Cloud Eruption right when you died. I assumed you were about to use it, which would be even more unintelligibly.

I hope you got my points here. I think you need to take a look at what you're actually doing. Though, I didn't watch the rest of the video so you maybe did a few better plays (I hope) but owell...

Also, I think you should consider in making a brand new genie with better skills such as Solid Shield and much more.

I appreciate the input and I know I need a better genie, so thanks and I am working on it.

A lot of the rest of this has some valid points and I have gotten rusty for TW since there was a huge time gap between really the first High level TW action between the top 2 guilds on our server in quite some time, but on the same token, not to be rude, but some of this stuff in real time gets very hectic and one minor slip leads to disaster and the folks we were up against really can put some hurt on in a quickness, so I need to get the defensive skills going before they stun, purge, amp, seal, turn into a pet, silence, hf, focus fire and cut through the charm.

And oh by the way, since the update last year, Towers can kill a barb even with my gear if there is no cleric in place to heal, so defense pots and skills are a necessity on a tower with no healer . . . . I can't count all the times my damage log says "Killed by Rapidfire turret, or Killed by Binding Turret. .. . ."

And if it hurts you so much to watch, then gtfo my vids and go get you some business; you really need to move around son, cause you ain't got not business with me . . . .
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    FkinMaltaMan . i wish i would have u here in RT. on the top of 2 factions. even u got +12 and top shards all gears . u not even have a time to move ur mouse or short keys on ginie or skill since u got first hit with debuff. and sololid sheild is useless now a day when confront those Top gears Top shards+ refines. Game really broken on RT. 50k HP barb got 2 shots die in TW from those top gears.RT have a lot of player they pay to win money is not object.b:bye
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    overcomem wrote: »
    FkinMaltaMan . i wish i would have u here in RT. on the top of 2 factions. even u got +12 and top shards all gears . u not even have a time to move ur mouse or short keys on ginie or skill since u got first hit with debuff. and sololid sheild is useless now a day when confront those Top gears Top shards+ refines. Game really broken on RT. 50k HP barb got 2 shots die in TW from those top gears.RT have a lot of player they pay to win money is not object.b:bye

Thanks for the offer, I watch plenty of videos from RT. Unfortunately you lack knowledge of your own server then, since that's not even accurate fact.

Solid Shield useless? I don't know if you were being sarcastic or extremely dumb when you said that, can't tell. Get off the barbarian-section if that's your opinion of SS, because you clearly don't belong here.

No, 50K HP barbs don't get 2 shotted in TW. I have 40k HP myself and I'm demon. I fight top-geared people regularly and even I'm not a 3 shot. I assume you rely on the situation when a wizard uses spark, then I'm a 2-3 shot. Learn to use Soul of Fire.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]