Deadpool in Perfect World?

Options
Ataegina - Sanctuary
Ataegina - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Off-Topic Discussion
"The first thing I remember is being attacked by a huge bug. And when I say huge, I mean the size of a child, if you know, children had six legs and was stupid enough to attack someone with all the things necessary to be cool; I'm the best at whatever Wolverine does...."

So, with that, I ask you Perfect World: If we had command and copyrights to Deadpool and we set aside the fact he uses guns, swords, and the internet (?) would you like to see him as an NPC or as an actual playable character? So as not to make him OP (Deadpool butts in: "Don't try to nerf me!" *types on his portable computer*)

b:fatbb:fatb

(Deadpool out loud as he types.) Some chick in armor tried to hit me with the nerf bat so I shat on her shoes. Lol! (Looks up and smiles)

" Now all the people that follow me on Twitter know about you and hate you. Hate! Everyone loves me...except for Wolverine, but what does it matter?"

...Never mind, Deadpool **** my system. Hi, this is Deadpool. Look underneath your chairs I hope you all are up to date on your immunizations. Ha ha ha!

See you later. Stay frosty and leave the drinking and murdering things with justice to me.

-Deadpool was here-
Post edited by Ataegina - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The 4th Wall would always be at risk of shattering with Deadpool around.
    23_02_26_377_25709__safe_pinkie_pie_deadpool_artist_ninja_8004
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|