Jolly old jones daily quest problem

Damirien - Heavens Tear
Damirien - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
I read that it can be done only on one char per account (per day) but I did them every day, with two of my chars. Only once I decided to take quest on my third char, but it didn't appear for me so i decided that 2 is limit

today it gave me 131k as usual but I didnt have to take quest, first order, it appeared automatically and after finishing it, I wasn't able to see another quest. Is it broken? because giving quest automatically without taking, it is weird.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Post edited by Damirien - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's a parameter in place that keeps you from doing the quests on two different characters that are in the same level range. Meaning, if you have two characters in the 51-60 range, you can only do the quests on one of those characters per day, the other won't have the option. But if you have a lvl 21-30, a lvl 31-40, a lvl 41-50, lvl 51-60, lvl 61-70, and a lvl 71-80 on one account, you can take the quests on every one of those characters per day, because none of them are in the same level range.

I've noticed that the first order disappears now too, I think they may have updated it to spend the first token upon taking the initial quest...Don't quote me on that though, since I usually do my JoJ while I'm sleep deprived...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    I thought the same, but I should have said that i didnt level my archer during these days, nor my wizard. I was bored, so i minimized game and took as less time doing quests, as possible. That is what I don't understand, why quests stopped exactly today. yes my char is 54, another one after level 60 (dont remember exactly)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • falconxs
    falconxs Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having a similar problem, the ncp has recently stopped giving me quests. As I have found out you can't I guess pick up Jolly quests on two characters on the same account in the same lvl range. But even so I am just trying to get it on one character and can't even get that! I get the tokens sure, but he then has no quests for me after this. I have left my character afk near him and checked in every few minutes to see. Nothing. I have left her there longer, a couple hours, still nothing.

Any ideas?
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    falconxs wrote: »
    I am having a similar problem, the ncp has recently stopped giving me quests. As I have found out you can't I guess pick up Jolly quests on two characters on the same account in the same lvl range. But even so I am just trying to get it on one character and can't even get that! I get the tokens sure, but he then has no quests for me after this. I have left my character afk near him and checked in every few minutes to see. Nothing. I have left her there longer, a couple hours, still nothing.

Any ideas?

now I know what the "problem" is, but I didnt write it here, you know, topic is old, anyway

if you leave quest without abandoning and talk to jolly old jones next day, it will give you starter coins, or whatever, but after doing quest (or abandoding it) which you took yesterday, it won't give you another. This is bug. It happened for the second time to me and only then I realized what the problem was. Do you remember if you left quest without abandoning it?

also you may think that it gave you first quest, but it was old one. I thought the same
    [sigpic][/sigpic]