male venos discusion

Gjend - Heavens Tear
Gjend - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Chronicles
whether this is changed or not we should at least discuss why a male veno or a female barb would be a good decision. now we don't appreciate that one of these where closed threads just because the development team will not change it doesn't mean this issue cannot be discussed whether or not they wish to discuss it isn't a issue the matter is we want this plus this game has been adding new classes so why not add a male veno or a opposite dimension of the barbs and vinos race where they are other gender and they live on the other side of the map or with new classes they don't necessarily have to be that what about a engineer or a scientist mathematician and physicist a illusionist a dream walker a time traveler a dancer a chi controller a sound balder a sand rider a drunk fighter a song whisperer a dream maker a thunder/ lightning fighter and mage class a plant/ earth tribe a sun/ moon tribe I just want to see a male with cat ears f:thanks
Post edited by Gjend - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    KrittyCat wrote:
    Allow for male Venos and female barbs!

These particular characters are actually derived from centuries old Chinese mythology, and as such there is no plan to alter them. If you are looking for a good class to tank or use pets, and really don't want to play a specific gender for whatever reason the Earthguard class is now available. While the Seeker and Mystic are not exactly the same as Venos and Barbs. And differ in very important ways the seeker is a suitable tank in most situations and the mystic summon does allow you to play with a companion making a pretty decent solo class.

Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't mind a male veno, and I know several friends that would kill for one, but...I kind of like that they're based on old Chinese history. I think just throwing in male venos or female barbs now would kind of ruin that for me.

2. I don't think the game needs any more new races at the moment. We already have two pet classes, several HA classes that can tank things...we could do with another purely LA class, I guess, but really I don't think we need any more races.

3. Also here's a male char with animal ears for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I'm sorry but it simply is not going to happen and the frequency of these threads, among other reasons, has made it enough of a sore subject that they do, in fact, get closed.

As such, this thread is going to have the same fate as all the others.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.